The Gods are Among the People
1. The Robert Smith family came to Massachusetts in what year?
2. What year did the John Mack family arrive in the United States?
3. What year was Joseph Smith born?
4. Where was Joseph Smith born?
(a) New York.
5. Joseph suffered from what disease which left him with a limp?
(a) Chicken pox.
6. Where in New York did Joseph's family settle?
7. What is a schism?
(a) A formal division from a group of churches.
(b) The formation of a new church.
(c) A division between churches.
(d) A split of ideas from a different church.
8. The phrase "burnt over" was in recognition of the many _____ that Joseph's home town had.
(a) Arguments between the churches.
(c) Divisions among the churches.
(d) Religious revivals.
9. "The gods are among the people," was stated by whom?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A priest.
This section contains 3,782 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)