Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Obi's response when Clara goes off with the doctor?
2. What are Obi's early responses to the death of his mother?
3. Which girl does Christopher consider marrying except for the fact that she is going away to study?
4. What character traits does Christopher display in the incident when he and Obi discuss the possibility of Clara's pregnancy?
5. How bad is the situation when Obi's insurance bill actually arrives?
Essay Topic 1
Giving specific examples from the text, discuss the dominant aspects of post-colonial literature that are evident in "Things Fall Apart."
Essay Topic 2
To what extent does Obi's "coming of age" experience reflect the dilemma of the young generation trapped between traditional and modern cultures?
Essay Topic 3
Referring to Obi's relationship with Christopher, Clara and his parents, discuss the role of conflict in the novel.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)