|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Obi subtly reminded of his debt to the UPU at the reception?
(a) The Chairman ays that the sooner Obi gets work, the sooner he can meet his obligations.
(b) The secretary speaks of the honor Obi has brought them and refers to the obligation to pay back the investment.
(c) The Chairman bluntlyreminds Obi that in order for others to get the chance he received, he must be responsible about his debt.
(d) The Chairman asks Obi if he has made a budget and a schedule for repaying his loan.
2. Where in Lagos does Joseph live?
(a) Lagos Motor Park in the Obalende.
(c) Umuofia Park.
(d) The Motor Park in Umuofia.
3. How does Obi know Joseph Okeke whom he visits in Lagos before leaving for England?
(a) From Umuofia University.
(b) From the Lagos slum where they went to school together.
(c) He is Clara's brother.
(d) He is Obi's former classmate.
4. Where do Obi and Clara meet again eighteen months after their first meeting?
(a) On the MV Vasa.
(b) On the SS Lagos.
(c) On the MV Nigeria.
(d) On the SS Liverpool.
5. Which two people arrive as Obi and Joseph sit in the lounge at the restaurant in Chapter 4?
(a) Sam and Christopher.
(b) Sara's best friend arrives with Sam Okoli.
(c) Sara arrives with Sam Okoli.
(d) Sam Okoli and Marie Atkinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What moves Obi even though he has little religion left while on the boat looking out to sea?
2. Why do Christopher and Obi eat with their fingers while at Obi's house?
3. According to the stories shared by Obi and Joseph, to which international leader did Obi write a letter while in school?
4. What happens to Obi when he meets Clara for the first time?
5. With whom does Obi have breakfast on the first morning on the boat?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)