|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Lagos does Joseph live?
(a) The Motor Park in Umuofia.
(c) Umuofia Park.
(d) Lagos Motor Park in the Obalende.
2. Who is the judge at the trial of Obi Okonkwo as the novel opens?
(a) Christopher Josephs.
(b) Isaac Galloway.
(c) Justice William Galloway.
(d) Sam Okoli.
3. What surprises Obi and Joseph about the restaurant?
(a) It is completely European in style and food.
(b) It is owned by an old Englishwoman.
(c) It is almost empty on a Saturday evening.
(d) It does not sell any African food.
4. Which two people arrive as Obi and Joseph sit in the lounge at the restaurant in Chapter 4?
(a) Sam Okoli and Marie Atkinson.
(b) Sara's best friend arrives with Sam Okoli.
(c) Sam and Christopher.
(d) Sara arrives with Sam Okoli.
5. What happens to Obi when he meets Clara for the first time?
(a) He is tongue-tied and steps on her feet while dancing.
(b) He is interested but cannot pursue her because he already has a date.
(c) He is completely rebuffed by her.
(d) He overlooks her beauty and only realizes he is interested in her after she is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Obi's houseboy?
2. With whom does Obi have breakfast on the first morning on the boat?
3. What is Obi's full name?
4. What helps to cement a friendship between MacMillan and Obi?
5. What shocks Joseph about Obi while they are at the restaurant?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)