1. Klein believes that it is a myth that _____________ are growing in today's day and times, according to her book.
2. To promote their __________, corporations are waging a war on public and individual space, according to Klein.
3. As ____________ promised to improve the lives of customers, companies began mass advertising campaigns.
4. As multiple ___________ began to produce the same products, however, the idea of brand names came into being.
5. Brand names became synonymous with the idea of corporate __________, and agencies began to focus on the brand rather than the product.
6. When a company was sold, if the brand name was known and popular, a huge ___________ could be expected as a result.
This section contains 4,161 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)