|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of having so many more managers, the _________ class is beginning to diminish in size.
2. Newsworthy stories and important stories may be ___________ when a corporation does not agree with the piece.
3. While larger big box stores do give people a large selection of goods, the consumer is still limited by the choice of __________.
4. Corporations want to make brands less of a connection to a retailer and more of a __________ choice.
5. The boardroom has become a place for brand enhancement and for ___________ creation so as to draw customers in.
Short Answer Questions
1. When ________ got wind that people were going to publicly ignore their company, their form letters came to a halt.
2. Production is farmed out to cheaper workers who can meet ___________ as cheaply as possible.
3. The shutdown of U.S. ___________ has continued over the years, causing towns to lose their economy and their tax base.
4. Cultural homogenization provides a basis for meaningful global ___________, even in the midst of claustrophobia.
5. Which sorts of laws were largely dismantled by the Reagan administration, which led to much of the branding activities?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)