|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agent Blackberry of the Bionic Baking Brigade says to many corporate leaders, "To their lies, we respond with _______."
2. Wal-Mart has the power to veto certain CDs or books since that one book or CD is not going to impact its ______________.
(a) Bottom line.
3. As a result of having so many more managers, the _________ class is beginning to diminish in size.
4. By changing the ad message, the __________ behind the company who originally made the advertisement can be exposed.
5. Markets that respond to the tyranny of size have always had a tendency toward __________.
(a) Illegal activities.
(b) Low prices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brand images seems to not only be the source of so much corporate wealth, but also the corporate ___________.
2. Brand names became synonymous with the idea of corporate __________, and agencies began to focus on the brand rather than the product.
3. Software companies began to realize that _________ work out to people who could work at home was far cheaper than permanent positions.
4. A larger company will help a school out so long as their __________ and products are prominently displayed in the school.
5. Large corporations give money to movie makers in order to get their products prominently featured in __________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)