|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next level of branding, according to Klein, may be to turn entire cities into brand ____________.
2. Long term jobs are now being replaced with _________workers who are supplied by staffing agencies.
(a) Full time.
3. Selection vs. __________ is a strategy in which consumers believe they have choices because of the large selection available.
4. By _________, Redstone means branded entertainment products that he pats and molds to fit his various media holdings.
5. The Triangle Shirtwaist Company _________ was the defining incident of the first anti-sweatshop movement in the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Those who work at a Starbucks or a Borders are working there until they can __________________.
2. In order to promote a brand, a company needs to purchase both physical and air ____________ for these products.
3. The broader goal of the process in #139 is to take back the public _________ and to stop the corporations from taking over all of the public's senses.
4. Microsoft required its temporary employees to take _________ days off during the course of a year, unpaid, to keep their temporary status.
5. Retailers who want to maintain a __________ venue might need to reject certain types of music, movies, etc.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)