|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billboard __________ has now spread to hacking into Internet sites in order to show new messages.
2. In order for the branded system to work well, the employees must know little of the ___________ of the products they create.
(c) Marked lives.
3. As a result of branding, _________ is not a shoe or a piece of clothing, but a lifestyle of sports and fitness according to the company.
4. Large __________ have consumed public space so much that their power controls what people see, read, and purchase each day.
(b) Cable channels.
(d) Movie stations.
5. Foreign countries want to draw in foreign investors, so they have set up _____________.
(a) Factory zones.
(b) Company networks.
(c) Worker apartments.
(d) Worker slums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brand names became synonymous with the idea of corporate __________, and agencies began to focus on the brand rather than the product.
2. A key element in keeping the costs at Wal-Mart low is the stores are build within a short distance of ___________ centers.
3. Over time, however, the people who were being used to promote brands realized that the cultural _______ was being usurped by larger corporations.
4. The best way to make a difference, according to the author when speaking with students concerned about sweatshops, is to stay informed by using ___________.
5. As multiple ___________ began to produce the same products, however, the idea of brand names came into being.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)