|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
2. Klein believes that it is a myth that _____________ are growing in today's day and times, according to her book.
3. Many believed the declining job market would be re-energized by ____________ innovations.
4. The compounds where the factories are based include a number of amenities when __________ management must be there.
5. ____________ now focus on the horrible practices of corporations in third world countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's interesting is that the brand owners do not actually own the _____________, as these are owned by third parties.
2. ___________ is a retailer which has engaged in price wars, offering prices so low that no competitor can ever compete.
3. The contemporary definitions of female ________ make those who witness these images begin to feel insecure and inadequate.
4. Rob Lieber noted that the time of considering yourself an ___________ has passed. Rather, he notes that people should consider themselves as service providers.
5. Nike has a branded hotel called _________ Lodge in British Columbia in order to give customers a branded experience.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)