|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is one company which decided to disassociate itself from genetically modified foods after a series of protests.
2. As a result of having so many more managers, the _________ class is beginning to diminish in size.
3. ___________make up a large percentage of the workers for Microsoft and other software companies.
(b) Illegal workers.
4. What isn't being offered to many workers today, which saves the corporations millions and keeps stockholders happy?
(b) Higher positions.
5. Corporations want to make brands less of a connection to a retailer and more of a __________ choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ culture began in the ghettos, but then incorporated Nike and Hilfiger into the social climate over time.
2. What's interesting is that the brand owners do not actually own the _____________, as these are owned by third parties.
3. The marketplace is no longer __________ when the corporations control all of the media and the retail industries.
4. The problem with branded vacation destinations is that they only offer a ___________ opportunity for branding convergence.
5. Klein's parents thought of ___________ as a racket since once you get one, then you need all of the accessories to play with it.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)