|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the help of ___________ advertising gurus, a product is no longer a product, but it is a way of life, an attitude, a set of values, a look, an idea.
(d) New age.
2. Over time, however, the people who were being used to promote brands realized that the cultural _______ was being usurped by larger corporations.
3. ___________ is described as the active elimination and suppression of material.
4. The polo pony and the alligator were the first signs of _________ being used in order to help identity those who were using certain brands.
5. The brand had to infiltrate every corner of life, despite predictions that the brand would _______ as a result.
(a) Be less unique.
(d) Become more popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, when faced with less money, allowed these companies to use their brands in order to gain more money for certain events?
2. During the 1990s, the consumer became more _________ conscious than brand conscious due to the recession taking place.
3. The goal of branded stores is to offer an experience with ever more _________ to help entice people to come back.
4. Creating a ________ is the key buzz phrase for a corporation which wants to create a superstore.
5. What's interesting about the Disney branded town in Florida is that it offers a celebration of _________________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)