|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Retailers who want to maintain a __________ venue might need to reject certain types of music, movies, etc.
2. The problem with branded vacation destinations is that they only offer a ___________ opportunity for branding convergence.
3. While larger big box stores do give people a large selection of goods, the consumer is still limited by the choice of __________.
4. Who did the business leaders of the 1990s begin to realize was the next new consumer group they needed to target?
(a) Young adults.
(b) Older folks.
(d) Baby boomers.
5. ___________ purchased Blockbuster Video and Paramount Pictures in 1997, which allows them to make substantial profits.
(b) Turner Network.
(c) Home Box Office.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of branding was to establish a/an _____________ connection between the customer and the product.
2. In 1974, the U.S. government began to implement anti-trust laws in order to prevent three major U.S. _________ from producing entertainment shows for their own purposes.
3. In addition to buildings and billboards, one can also see advertising on the sides of ____________ and cars.
4. Some corporations have even paid college students to talk up their ___________ while being paid to do so.
5. Since they wanted to remain cool, many of the __________ also began to follow along with market brand trends.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)