|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1998, ________ tried to air a show on the safety issues at theme parks, but Disney, its parent company, killed it.
2. Sponsorships and strategically placed __________ helped to create a customer brand experience which could continue to promote the brand.
(a) Free samples.
3. What is the branded town as build by Disney in Florida, whose aim is to create an entirely branded experience?
(a) Mickey and Minnie.
4. The Internet has created opportunities for ad free _______ which use embedded keywords to direct a reader to an advertisement.
5. ________ can control what and how news is reported since advertising dollars are how new stations continue to run.
(c) Soda companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the U.S. presidents began to dismantle the anti-trust laws which allowed for joint research between competitors?
2. _________-obsessed shoppers have adopted an almost fetishistic attitude and approach to consumption.
3. The next level of branding, according to Klein, may be to turn entire cities into brand ____________.
4. Once hotels, villages, restaurants, and entire towns are included in a corporation's plans, it can cause a branded __________.
5. Identifying the segments of society which would be the most ____________ was the next level of branding.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)