|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many more people were buying __________ brands in order to save money during tighter times in the market.
2. Brand names became synonymous with the idea of corporate __________, and agencies began to focus on the brand rather than the product.
3. __________ is an activity of branded chains to saturate a metropolitan area with a strategic placement of stores.
4. Large corporations give money to movie makers in order to get their products prominently featured in __________.
5. During the 1990s, the consumer became more _________ conscious than brand conscious due to the recession taking place.
(a) Social issue.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of branded stores is to offer an experience with ever more _________ to help entice people to come back.
2. In order to stop the spread of the idea that companies were trying to infiltrate the culture, they began to produce _______ items, touting the coolness of uncool items from the years before.
3. Disney's _________ network now has sports bars and credit cards with its name on it so that the brand might expand into all areas of life.
4. As ____________ promised to improve the lives of customers, companies began mass advertising campaigns.
5. Wal-Mart has the power to veto certain CDs or books since that one book or CD is not going to impact its ______________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)