|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to stop the spread of the idea that companies were trying to infiltrate the culture, they began to produce _______ items, touting the coolness of uncool items from the years before.
2. Many more people were buying __________ brands in order to save money during tighter times in the market.
3. While larger big box stores do give people a large selection of goods, the consumer is still limited by the choice of __________.
4. The goal of branding was to establish a/an _____________ connection between the customer and the product.
5. The world of __________ looked dingy by comparison, according to the author when she went to Disneyland as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the media begins to focus more on global markets, stations try to avoid __________ other governments with critical coverage.
2. A larger company will help a school out so long as their __________ and products are prominently displayed in the school.
3. Since they wanted to remain cool, many of the __________ also began to follow along with market brand trends.
4. "Branding in its truest and most advanced incarnations is about corporate _______________."
5. ___________ is a retailer which has engaged in price wars, offering prices so low that no competitor can ever compete.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)