|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the branded town as build by Disney in Florida, whose aim is to create an entirely branded experience?
(d) Mickey and Minnie.
2. Who, when faced with less money, allowed these companies to use their brands in order to gain more money for certain events?
3. America is experiencing unprecedented growth in the young ____________ in companies as a result of advertising to the younger market.
(c) Line workers.
(d) Production workers.
4. As a result of branding, _________ is not a shoe or a piece of clothing, but a lifestyle of sports and fitness according to the company.
5. The brand had to infiltrate every corner of life, despite predictions that the brand would _______ as a result.
(a) Become more popular.
(d) Be less unique.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a company was sold, if the brand name was known and popular, a huge ___________ could be expected as a result.
2. Synergy's efficiency is not measured by the success of any one product, but on how well any one of the products _______ through the channels.
3. ________ can control what and how news is reported since advertising dollars are how new stations continue to run.
4. Buyouts and __________ cause many companies to be coupled together with one entity acting under several different names.
5. When the hip hop trend began to move out of the black neighborhoods, companies started to create __________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)