|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
2. When the hip hop trend began to move out of the black neighborhoods, companies started to create __________.
(a) New brands.
(b) New styles.
(c) Fake markets.
3. ___________ purchased Blockbuster Video and Paramount Pictures in 1997, which allows them to make substantial profits.
(a) Turner Network.
(c) Home Box Office.
4. ______________ is a bookstore which began with the idea of offering a library like experience, with coffee from Starbucks.
(c) Barnes and Noble.
5. The goal of branding was to establish a/an _____________ connection between the customer and the product.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to buildings and billboards, one can also see advertising on the sides of ____________ and cars.
2. The brand had to infiltrate every corner of life, despite predictions that the brand would _______ as a result.
3. The Internet has created opportunities for ad free _______ which use embedded keywords to direct a reader to an advertisement.
4. What is the branded town as build by Disney in Florida, whose aim is to create an entirely branded experience?
5. ___________ is a retailer which has engaged in price wars, offering prices so low that no competitor can ever compete.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)