|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the hip hop trend began to move out of the black neighborhoods, companies started to create __________.
(a) Fake markets.
(b) New brands.
(d) New styles.
2. Large __________ have consumed public space so much that their power controls what people see, read, and purchase each day.
(a) Movie stations.
(b) Cable channels.
3. America is experiencing unprecedented growth in the young ____________ in companies as a result of advertising to the younger market.
(a) Production workers.
(c) Line workers.
4. People begin to realize that the corporate ideas of 'cool' were dictated by the capitalists who were driven by ________.
5. __________ is an activity of branded chains to saturate a metropolitan area with a strategic placement of stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. The problem with branded vacation destinations is that they only offer a ___________ opportunity for branding convergence.
2. Where did the author's parents move in order to avoid the Vietnam War in the 1960s and 1970s?
3. Co-branding is seen as a win-win situation since the product and the _________ are both promoted at the same time.
4. Brand names became synonymous with the idea of corporate __________, and agencies began to focus on the brand rather than the product.
5. The goal of branding was to establish a/an _____________ connection between the customer and the product.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)