|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disney's _________ network now has sports bars and credit cards with its name on it so that the brand might expand into all areas of life.
2. Markets that respond to the tyranny of size have always had a tendency toward __________.
(c) Illegal activities.
(d) Low prices.
3. Unlike Starbucks, other coffee shops can only profit from one ________________ at a time.
(b) Coffee shop.
4. Microsoft's efforts to __________ software began to reduce the choices available to consumers.
5. ________ can control what and how news is reported since advertising dollars are how new stations continue to run.
(a) Soda companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nike and _________ were the first to conceive of the idea of co-branding, with much success for both companies.
2. The corporations pay the African American teens to wear certain items in order to become walking ___________ for the products.
3. __________ bought block stocks in Hasbro and Galoob before he sold the toy companies the licensing rights to the new Star Wars films.
4. By _________, Redstone means branded entertainment products that he pats and molds to fit his various media holdings.
5. A key element in keeping the costs at Wal-Mart low is the stores are build within a short distance of ___________ centers.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)