|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Tutu state the ANC was not exempt of in 1994?
2. What does Tutu state was forcibly segregated?
3. Why does Tutu assert Mandela had enormous credibility?
4. What court was Judge Mohamed assigned to, according to Tutu?
5. What does Tutu say he understood despite not being able to exonerate Winnie Mandela?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What did Tutu find out about himself in 1997?
2. What did Tutu argue about dehumanization according to "Chapter...
This section contains 697 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)