Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tutu criticize in Israel?
(a) Israel treatment of Palestinians.
(b) Its bombing of Iran.
(c) Israel's treatment of women.
(d) Its war against Libya.
2. What did Tutu think his cancer represented?
(a) The cost for his sins.
(b) The cost of his work.
(c) The cost of his drinking habit.
(d) The cost for working with the previous white government.
3. What does Tutu assert many people did at the TRC?
(a) Revealed their vulnerability in public.
(b) Admitted to murder.
(c) Avoided answering questions.
4. How many people died due to Apartheid terrorism?
(a) 1.25 million.
(b) 3.5 millions.
(c) 0.5 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
5. What did the TRC struggle to avoid?
(a) Accusations of bias.
(b) Attempts at silencing it.
(c) Assassination attempts.
(d) Accusations of racism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many apartheid supporters say they saw anti-apartheid movements as being during their TRC hearing?
2. How was Tutu's message of peace perceived by Israel?
3. What does Tutu say perpetrators must acknowledge?
4. Who blamed Botha and his entourage for everything that went wrong at the end of the apartheid regime?
5. What did the Rwandan genocide teach Tutu?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)