|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who participated in a special unit task force in Tutu's story?
a) A policeman.
b) A school teacher.
c) A housewife.
d) A lawyer.
2. What does Tutu say perpetrators must acknowledge?
a) Whites are barbarians.
b) They were wrong.
c) The truth of their sins.
d) Blacks are superior.
3. What was the date of the first apartheid legislation in South Africa?
4. What did Tutu preach in Rwanda?
a) The use of mob justice.
b) The use of punitive justice.
c) The use of Christian justice.
d) The use of restorative justice.
5. Who won the 1994 presidential election?
a) Mangosuthu Buthelezi.
b) Nelson Mandela.
This section contains 770 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)