|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tutu criticize in Israel?
(a) Israel treatment of Palestinians.
(b) Its bombing of Iran.
(c) Its war against Libya.
(d) Israel's treatment of women.
2. What reason does Tutu give for people in Rwanda listening to him?
(a) He had the backing of the South Africa Army.
(b) He was a clergyman.
(c) He was black.
(d) His work in South Africa gave him credibility.
3. What did Tutu believe tarnished the image of the TRC?
(a) Let white people go free.
(b) Condemned black people.
(c) Accepted false testimonies.
(d) It leaked secrets.
4. What did Tutu encourage TRC workers and commissioners to deal with?
(a) Their feelings.
(b) Their enemies.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their friends.
5. What did Tutu's cancer help him do?
(a) See living as a good thing.
(b) See a white doctor.
(c) Be more realistic about man.
(d) Become more laid back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Winnie Mandela preside over in 1995?
2. Whom does Tutu maintain could also commit terrible crimes?
3. What does Tutu maintain oppressors can do to their victims?
4. What does Tutu say many people do not want to expose?
5. Who followed the TRC workers and commissioners, according to the "Postscript"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)