Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter One, The Prelude
1. Why was April 27, 1994 significant according to "Chapter One, The Prelude"?
2. What was still in force when Desmond Tutu became Archbishop in 1986?
3. Why does Tutu say the South Africans stood tall?
4. What realization dawned on the citizens according to Tutu?
5. What was significant about May 10?
6. What were Tutu's three primary goals as Tutu received his tenure as archbishop?
Short Essay Question - Chapter Two, Nuremberg or National Amnesia? A Third...
This section contains 792 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)