1. When were the black people of South Africa allowed to vote for the first time according to "Chapter One, The Prelude"?
2. What church is Desmond Tutu a part of?
3. What was Tutu's rank in the Church?
4. How old was Tutu in 1994?
5. How old was Nelson Mandela in 1994?
6. What did people fear would happen on the day of the first election that allowed black people to vote?
7. Who was the chief of the Inkatha Freedom Party in 1994?
8. Where did Tutu decide to vote for the first election open to black people?
9. What prize did Tutu win in 1984?
This section contains 4,275 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)