|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did those pleading guilty under the Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act get?
(b) Full amnesty.
(c) A fine.
(d) A deferred sentence.
2. How many "severe violations" does the TRC categorize as "gross" violations of human rights?
3. What did Winnie Mandela's bodyguard plead guilty to?
(a) Kidnapping and murder.
4. Tutu stated the South African regime was _____________.
5. What type of staff does Tutu say were forced to put atrocities into their own words?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tutu assert Mandela had enormous credibility?
2. What does Tutu express of humans and God?
3. What were TRC workers and commissioners encouraged to take?
4. What was Tutu's rank in the Church?
5. What does Tutu say of the politicians who crafted the Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)