|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tutu first suggest that TRC members do before abandoning the idea in face of protests?
(a) Appear before the TRC.
(c) Resign their party affiliations.
(d) Swear on the Bible.
2. What does Tutu say the rebels did during apartheid?
(a) Went to church.
(b) Kidnapped school teachers.
(c) Killed children.
(d) Became as brutal as their oppressors.
3. Who composed the ANC as of 1994?
(a) One thousand people.
(b) One black and one white party.
(c) Two ethnic groups.
(d) A large coalition of political groups.
4. How many people died due to Apartheid terrorism?
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 3.5 millions.
(c) 1.25 million.
(d) 0.5 million.
5. What does Tutu think would have happened if the prime minister had not rescinded the ban of reform organizations?
(a) A victory for the white parties.
(b) A large turn out of voters.
(d) A bloodbath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the New Testament does Tutu say the supporters of Apartheid chose to ignore?
2. Who was Prime Minister in South Africa in 1996?
3. When did Tutu visit Rwanda?
4. What does Tutu maintain oppressors can do to their victims?
5. How many people died during the Sharpeville Massacre?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)