|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, This Is My Brother, I Know These Shoes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political event does Tutu speculate could have helped prevent bloodshed?
(a) The rise of capitalism.
(b) The fall of communism.
(c) The rise of Mandela.
(d) The disbanding of the ANC.
2. Under what conditions were the trials under the Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act held?
(a) Closed to the public.
(b) On television.
(c) Open to the public.
(d) Outside the country.
3. Tutu said that he didn't seek a permit for ______________.
(a) Travelling to Oslo.
(c) Staying in his diocese.
(d) Taking a wife.
4. What does the prime minister convince the white population it was in their best interest to do?
(a) Give away their money.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Take over the army.
5. What prime minister rescinded the ban of political organization like the ANC?
(d) F.W deKlerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tutu was challenged by the media because _______________.
2. When was the ANC created?
3. What does Tutu state no one admitted defending after its end according to "Chapter Two, Nuremberg or National Amnesia? A Third Way"?
4. What does Tutu say happened to black people injured on the side of the road when an ambulance for whites arrived in the story he recounted?
5. What political ideologies did the ANC encompass according to Tutu?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)