|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, This Is My Brother, I Know These Shoes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adriaan Vlok admit at his TRC hearing?
(a) To having been an undercover ANC agent.
(b) To having plotted against Mandela.
(c) To having killed a black aide.
(d) To having an order to bomb the Khotso House.
2. How did Tutu qualify the South African peace?
3. How did Tutu find the work at the head of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission?
(b) Difficult and exhilarating.
4. Why was the new government still vulnerable according to Tutu?
(a) There was no support for democracy.
(b) Security forces were still white only.
(c) The army was the real power holder.
(d) Political rivalry within the ANC.
5. What does Tutu say God feels for his creation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tutu states freedom would be exchanged for _____________.
2. What does Tutu express about Mandela even when he was in prison?
3. What does Tutu assert many people did at the TRC?
4. According to Tutu, the ANC was not merely ______________.
5. How many people died during the Sharpeville Massacre?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)