|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, In the Fullness of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tutu states freedom would be exchanged for _____________.
(b) A pound of flesh.
(c) Denouncing someone.
2. What does Tutu say happened to black people injured on the side of the road when an ambulance for whites arrived in the story he recounted?
(a) They were helped.
(b) They were run over.
(c) They were killed.
(d) They were ignored.
3. Where did Tutu decide to vote for the first election open to black people?
(a) Cape Town.
(c) East London.
(d) A ghetto township.
4. The 1994 presidential election in South Africa was certified as being _______________.
(c) Fair and free.
5. What does Tutu express about Mandela even when he was in prison?
(a) He was controling the ANC.
(b) He was forgotten.
(c) He was silenced.
(d) He was a dramatic force.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tutu qualify the South African peace?
2. Why was the new government still vulnerable according to Tutu?
3. Who would have been quick to lie in case of trials, according to Tutu?
4. What prize did Tutu win in 1984?
5. How long did Mandela spend in prison?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)