|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, In the Fullness of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tutu explain why there was no bloodshed during the end of Apartheid?
(a) The army was deployed everywhere.
(b) It was the right time.
(c) The whites fled the country.
(d) The blacks had no weapons.
2. What prime minister rescinded the ban of political organization like the ANC?
(c) F.W deKlerk.
3. What board was in charge of reassigning members of the same family based on their color according to Tutu?
(a) The Race Classification Board.
(b) The Good White Family Board.
(c) The Black Board.
(d) The Family Racial Board.
4. How many people died during the Sharpeville Massacre?
(a) 59 people.
(b) 25 people.
(c) 69 people.
(d) 76 people.
5. According to Tutu, the ANC was not merely ______________.
(a) A communist party.
(b) A capitalist opposer.
(c) A black movement.
(d) Mandela's movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nelson Mandela in 1994?
2. Where did the former segregationists live in 1994 according to Tutu?
3. According to Tutu, what would forgetting the past do to the segregation victims?
4. What did people fear would happen on the day of the first election that allowed black people to vote?
5. When were the black people of South Africa allowed to vote for the first time according to "Chapter One, The Prelude"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)