|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, In the Fullness of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prize did Tutu win in 1984?
(a) Nobel Peace Prize.
(b) Global Peace Prize.
(c) Distinguished Service Prize.
(d) International Peace Prize.
2. When did the women become eligible for ordination in South Africa?
3. What does Tutu express about Mandela even when he was in prison?
(a) He was a dramatic force.
(b) He was controling the ANC.
(c) He was forgotten.
(d) He was silenced.
4. What was put in place after the presidential election of 1994?
(a) A new parliament.
(b) A new elite guard.
(c) A new army.
(d) A new constitution.
5. What formed a bridge between the oppressive past of South Africa and his free future?
(a) The constitution.
(b) Nelson Mandela.
(c) The blood of the oppressors.
(d) The guilty verdict against the ex-president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prime minister rescinded the ban of political organization like the ANC?
2. What did the black government choose not to do after the end of South Africa's segregation?
3. What political event does Tutu speculate could have helped prevent bloodshed?
4. When was the ANC created?
5. Who was Prime Minister in South Africa in 1996?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)