|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Nuremberg or National Amnesia? A Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tutu, what would forgetting the past do to the segregation victims?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Make them disappear.
(c) Victimize them twice.
(d) Make them turn to violence.
2. What prize did Tutu win in 1984?
(a) International Peace Prize.
(b) Nobel Peace Prize.
(c) Global Peace Prize.
(d) Distinguished Service Prize.
3. Where did the former segregationists live in 1994 according to Tutu?
(a) In Europe.
(b) In South America.
(c) In Mozambique.
(d) Still in South Africa.
4. Where did Tutu decide to vote for the first election open to black people?
(a) East London.
(b) A ghetto township.
(c) Cape Town.
5. How old was Tutu in 1994?
(a) 95 years old.
(b) 62 years old.
(c) 52 years old.
(d) 43 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tutu state was the "high priest" of South Africa segregation?
2. Who would have been quick to lie in case of trials, according to Tutu?
3. Who was the chief of the Inkatha Freedom Party in 1994?
4. What South African town exploded in violence in 1996?
5. Tutu said that he didn't seek a permit for ______________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)