|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Nuremberg or National Amnesia? A Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was put in place after the presidential election of 1994?
(a) A new elite guard.
(b) A new army.
(c) A new parliament.
(d) A new constitution.
2. What post did the "high priest" of South Africa segregation hold?
(b) Interior ministry.
(c) Prime Minister.
(d) Cabinet of Race.
3. When did the women become eligible for ordination in South Africa?
4. What did the black government choose not to do after the end of South Africa's segregation?
(a) Create Nuremberg like trials.
(b) Let the white people leave the country.
(c) Rescind racist laws.
(d) Not to kill all white people.
5. What did people with ties to the segregationist regime get for their confession?
(b) Their lives spared.
(c) A light sentence.
(d) The right to leave the country
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tutu qualify the South African peace?
2. What other approach, beside trials, does Tutu believe was not the right one either?
3. What was Tutu's rank in the Church?
4. Tutu states freedom would be exchanged for _____________.
5. Why was the new government still vulnerable according to Tutu?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)