|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Nuremberg or National Amnesia? A Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many goals did Tutu set for himself after his ordination in 1986?
(a) Two goals.
(b) Four goals.
(c) Nine goals.
(d) Three goals.
2. The 1994 presidential election in South Africa was certified as being _______________.
(c) Fair and free.
3. When did the women become eligible for ordination in South Africa?
4. How old was Nelson Mandela in 1994?
(a) 66 years old.
(b) 76 years old.
(c) 75 years old.
(d) 56 years old.
5. What did people fear would happen on the day of the first election that allowed black people to vote?
(a) A celebration.
(c) White intimidation.
(d) No turn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreign leader's extradition did Tutu say he supported?
2. What did people with ties to the segregationist regime get for their confession?
3. What was put in place after the presidential election of 1994?
4. When was the new president of South Africa inaugurated?
5. Who does Tutu state was the "high priest" of South Africa segregation?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)