|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, What About Justice?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did people with ties to the segregationist regime get for their confession?
(a) Their lives spared.
(b) A light sentence.
(d) The right to leave the country
2. What did many people see the TRC doing?
(a) Asking the guilty to denounce others.
(b) Asking the victim to give up the pursuit of retribution.
(c) Asking the victim to forget.
(d) Asking the victim to leave the country.
3. What prize did Tutu win in 1984?
(a) Nobel Peace Prize.
(b) International Peace Prize.
(c) Global Peace Prize.
(d) Distinguished Service Prize.
4. When was the new president of South Africa inaugurated?
(a) June 10, 1994.
(b) May 19, 1994.
(c) May 10, 1995.
(d) May 10, 1994.
5. Tutu states freedom would be exchanged for _____________.
(a) A pound of flesh.
(c) Denouncing someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was put in place after the presidential election of 1994?
2. Why does Tutu assert Mandela had enormous credibility?
3. How long did Mandela spend in prison?
4. Who composed the ANC as of 1994?
5. What was Tutu's rank in the Church?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)