|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, What About Justice?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prime minister rescinded the ban of political organization like the ANC?
(c) F.W deKlerk.
2. How old was Tutu in 1994?
(a) 43 years old.
(b) 95 years old.
(c) 52 years old.
(d) 62 years old.
3. When was dehumanization reciprocal according to Tutu in "Chapter Three, In the Fullness of Time"?
(a) When victims were dead.
(b) When the oppressors were hurt.
(c) When victims could have vengeance.
(d) When oppressors go free.
4. What did many people see the TRC doing?
(a) Asking the victim to forget.
(b) Asking the victim to give up the pursuit of retribution.
(c) Asking the victim to leave the country.
(d) Asking the guilty to denounce others.
5. Who won the 1994 presidential election?
(a) Robert Butha.
(b) Nelson Mandela.
(c) Mangosuthu Buthelezi.
(d) Demond Tutu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the former segregationists live in 1994 according to Tutu?
2. How long did Mandela spend in prison?
3. When did the women become eligible for ordination in South Africa?
4. Tutu states freedom would be exchanged for _____________.
5. Who participated in a special unit task force in Tutu's story?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)