|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, What About Justice?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who participated in a special unit task force in Tutu's story?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A housewife.
(d) A school teacher.
2. Who would have been quick to lie in case of trials, according to Tutu?
(a) White people.
(b) Army officers.
(c) High ranking officials.
(d) Police men.
3. What church is Desmond Tutu a part of?
4. Who won the 1994 presidential election?
(a) Demond Tutu.
(b) Mangosuthu Buthelezi.
(c) Nelson Mandela.
(d) Robert Butha.
5. Why were the unarmed schoolchildren shot and killed during the Soweto violence in 1976?
(a) For looting.
(b) For going to school.
(c) For not saluting the flag.
(d) For protesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tutu say was the main weakness of the Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act bill?
2. What did people fear would happen on the day of the first election that allowed black people to vote?
3. Where did Tutu decide to vote for the first election open to black people?
4. How old was Tutu in 1994?
5. What does Tutu say was in one's self interest?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)