|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, We Do Want To Forgive, But We Don't Know Whom To Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tutu express of humans and God?
(a) Humans displeased God.
(b) God loves every human.
(c) Humans don't believe in God.
(d) Humans failed God's plan.
2. What does Tutu state the ANC was not exempt of in 1994?
(b) Splinter groups focused on revenge.
(c) White members.
(d) Leader struggle.
3. What does Tutu say was not required in order to plead guilty under the Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act?
(b) Knowing others who committed crimes.
(c) To be a white Christian.
4. What political event does Tutu speculate could have helped prevent bloodshed?
(a) The rise of capitalism.
(b) The fall of communism.
(c) The rise of Mandela.
(d) The disbanding of the ANC.
5. How did Tutu qualify the South African peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What formed a bridge between the oppressive past of South Africa and his free future?
2. What did people with ties to the segregationist regime get for their confession?
3. What post did the "high priest" of South Africa segregation hold?
4. When did the TRC hold its first hearing?
5. What does Tutu say impressed many observers and the South African people?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)