|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, Why The Heck Am I Doing This Thankless Job?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who composed the ANC as of 1994?
(a) A large coalition of political groups.
(b) One black and one white party.
(c) One thousand people.
(d) Two ethnic groups.
2. According to Tutu, the ANC was not merely ______________.
(a) A communist party.
(b) Mandela's movement.
(c) A capitalist opposer.
(d) A black movement.
3. When did the worst part of South African Apartheid start?
4. How many volumes did the TRC commission issue on Winnie Mandela?
5. When was the ANC created?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tutu say of the whites that came forward to the TRC?
2. What does Tutu state the ANC was not exempt of in 1994?
3. What was the date of the first apartheid legislation in South Africa?
4. What formed a bridge between the oppressive past of South Africa and his free future?
5. According to Tutu, what had helped him manage the fallout of the TRC problems?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)