|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bell consider going to El Paso after he is finished at the hotel in Van Horn?
(a) To take documents to the courthouse.
(b) To bring back a prisoner.
(c) To investigate another case.
(d) To tell Carla Jean that Moss is dead.
2. Where is the hitchhiker's destination?
3. What question does the man not want to answer for Chigurh?
(a) How he managed to lose the money in the first place.
(b) If he will split the money with him.
(c) When he is leaving town.
(d) How he got mixed up in this business.
4. What town does Moss drive to and rent two motel rooms for himself and the hitchhiker?
(d) Van Horn.
5. What decision has Bell made in his life?
(a) To move to a condo.
(b) To make a cross-country trip.
(c) To find a hobby.
(d) To quit working as a lawman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Carla Jean have at her grandmother's funeral?
2. From where does Chigurh watch the police activity at the hotel in Van Horn?
3. Which relative does Bell visit in Chapter 9?
4. How does Loretta keep in touch with Bell's relative?
5. What does Bell tell Carla Jean when he goes to find her in El Paso?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the hitchhiker react when Moss gives her a thousand dollars?
2. Describe the scene in which Chigurh has a car accident after leaving Carla Jean's house.
3. How does Carla Jean's mother feel about having to leave her home in Odessa to go into hiding?
4. What does Bell tell Ellis about his greatest regret in life?
5. What does Moss ask the hitchhiker to promise him she will do?
6. Why does Moss pick up the hitchhiker in San Antonio?
7. What does Bell learn about the night of the traffic accident from talking to David's friend?
8. What does Moss tell the border guards in order to let him pass?
9. What does Chigurh explain while shooting the man who sent Carson Wells to kill him?
10. Which relative does Bell visit in this section?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)