|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers Wells' phone when Moss tries to call him?
2. From where does Chigurh watch the police activity at the hotel in Van Horn?
(a) From the parking lot.
(b) From a restaurant.
(c) From his car.
(d) From another hotel.
3. Moss offers the cab driver __________ to make some money without breaking the law.
4. Why does Bell consider going to El Paso after he is finished at the hotel in Van Horn?
(a) To investigate another case.
(b) To tell Carla Jean that Moss is dead.
(c) To bring back a prisoner.
(d) To take documents to the courthouse.
5. What does Chigurh buy from some boys passing by the accident?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A soda.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision has Bell made in his life?
2. Which of the following does NOT happen to Chigurh in a car accident?
3. What do the boys take from Chigurh's truck after he leaves?
4. Which relative does Bell visit in Chapter 9?
5. What is Moss wearing when he leaves the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Chigurh's actions after he breaks into Carla Jean's mother's house in Odessa.
2. What is the reaction of the man who owns the money when Chigurh returns it and wants to work for him?
3. What does Bell learn about the night of the traffic accident from talking to David's friend?
4. Does Moss enjoy talking to the hitchhiker he has picked up?
5. What does Bell tell Ellis about his greatest regret in life?
6. What does Moss tell the hitchhiker about his life and its turn of events?
7. How does Carla Jean's mother feel about having to leave her home in Odessa to go into hiding?
8. How does Chigurh retrieve the bag of money at the hotel?
9. How is Moss' offer to give up the money thwarted by Chigurh?
10. Why does Chigurh do a coin toss before killing Carla Jean?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)