|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss ask the hitchhiker to promise to do?
(a) Give up smoking.
(b) Send him a postcard from her destination.
(c) Stop doing drugs.
(d) Take a bus safely to her destination.
2. Who does Bell call after leaving the hotel room crime scene the second time?
(b) Carla Jean.
(c) His wife.
(d) The sheriff's office.
3. Which of the following does NOT happen to Chigurh in a car accident?
(a) Multiple lacerations.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Fractured pelvis.
4. The authorities found the _________________ who took the gun from the truck involved in the accident.
(a) young mother.
(c) young man.
(d) elderly man.
5. Which of the following is NOT a question the hitchhiker asks Moss?
(a) Why he carries an illegal gun.
(b) If he has ever killed someone.
(c) If he is happily married.
(d) If he has ever gone to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which police department does the detective in #158 work?
2. What question does the man not want to answer for Chigurh?
3. Which relative does Bell visit in Chapter 9?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the man involved in the traffic accident?
5. Where does Bell meet the person in #164?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Chigurh's actions after he breaks into Carla Jean's mother's house in Odessa.
2. Who in the family has kept in contact with Uncle Ellis and what does he already know about Bell before Bell can tell him?
3. Why does Chigurh do a coin toss before killing Carla Jean?
4. What threat does Chigurh make when Moss threatens to make him his special project?
5. How is Moss' offer to give up the money thwarted by Chigurh?
6. What does Chigurh explain while shooting the man who sent Carson Wells to kill him?
7. What does Moss ask the hitchhiker to promise him she will do?
8. What do Bell and Ellis discuss regarding regrets?
9. How does Carla Jean's mother feel about having to leave her home in Odessa to go into hiding?
10. Which relative does Bell visit in this section?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)