|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Moss give the hitchhiker to get safely to her destination?
2. When does Carla Jean's grandmother die?
3. Uncle Ellis tells Bell that __________________________.
(a) he wants to live in a nursing home.
(b) he has a terminal illness.
(c) he once had an extramarital affair.
(d) no one would blame Bell if he quit his job.
4. Carla Jean tells Chigurh that she has spent the money on _________________.
(a) a new house.
(b) a new car.
(c) college education.
5. What story is Bell reluctant to tell anyone?
(a) His DUI.
(b) His divorce.
(c) His shoplifting experience.
(d) His commendation during the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Ellis think about Bell's idea to tell Loretta about his war commendation experience?
2. What smell is predominant in Bell's uncle's house?
3. What does Moss tell the hitchhiker about his wound?
4. What does the local sheriff tell Bell at the hotel?
5. How much money is missing from the bag of money when Chigurh gets it?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carla Jean react when Moss calls her to tell her and her mother to leave the house?
2. What is the reaction of the man who owns the money when Chigurh returns it and wants to work for him?
3. Why is David lying about no one being with him at the scene of the traffic accident on the night Carla Jean was killed?
4. What does Moss tell the hitchhiker about his life and its turn of events?
5. Why is Chigurh waiting for Carla Jean when she returns home from her grandmother's funeral?
6. How is Moss' offer to give up the money thwarted by Chigurh?
7. What do Bell and Ellis discuss regarding regrets?
8. Does Moss enjoy talking to the hitchhiker he has picked up?
9. What witness does Catron produce for Bell to speak with about the traffic accident?
10. What does Bell learn about the night of the traffic accident from talking to David's friend?
This section contains 1,110 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)