|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moss stash the money at the Trail Motel?
(a) An air duct vent.
(b) Under a loose board in the floor.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In a safe.
2. How long does Chigurh stay in his hotel room to recuperate?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
3. Which of the following does Moss NOT do in Fort Stockton?
(a) Visits an old friend.
(b) Promises to call his wife in a few days.
(c) Takes his bag and the document case.
(d) Says goodbye to his wife.
4. What does Chigurh use to wrap his wounded leg?
(c) Bed sheet.
(d) Window blind cord.
5. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
(a) Wraps it around his forehead.
(b) Stuffs it in the tailpipe of the truck.
(c) Makes a tourniquet for the bleeding man.
(d) Wipes down the surfaces he may have touched.
Short Answer Questions
1. Torbert reminds Bell that, including Wyrick, the body count is up to ______________.
2. Who fires at Moss from the hotel balcony?
3. What does Wells tell Moss about Chigurh?
4. What can Wells surmise when standing on the same spot on the bridge where Moss stood?
5. Why does Chigurh demand that the man he is about to shoot look at him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chigurh do after he takes the medical supplies to his hotel room?
2. What does Moss discover as he is out hunting antelope?
3. Who is McIntyre and what is his role in the murder case?
4. How does Chigurh come to shoot Wells?
5. Why does Bell become interested in Moss regarding the murders in the desert?
6. Describe the scene when Moss returns home after being gone so long on his hunting expedition.
7. How is Chigurh able to overcome the deputy in the jail?
8. What does Carla Jean reveal to Bell about Moss' whereabouts?
9. What does Moss find in the money bag that makes him believe he will never be able to stop hiding or running?
10. What does Wells tell Moss that his job is regarding Chigurh?
This section contains 1,364 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)