|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an item that Chigurh buys at the Cooperative?
2. Why does Moss offer to give the hotel clerk the money in #39?
(a) If he will give him a better room.
(b) If he will arrange for a restaurant take-out order.
(c) If he will call a cab for him.
(d) If he notifies him when someone checks into the hotel.
3. What type of footwear is the intruder wearing?
(a) Ostrich boots.
(b) Running shoes.
(c) Flip flops.
(d) Combat boots.
4. Bell tells Carla Jean that _______________ changes people.
5. What does Moss buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) Clothes and snacks.
(b) A bag and bullets.
(c) Clothes and a bag.
(d) A knife and snacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moss find in addition to the money in the suitcase?
2. Where do Bell and Carla Jean have coffee?
3. Why does Moss leave the house at midnight?
4. What unusual request does Moss ask of the hotel desk clerk?
5. What happens when word of the murders starts getting around?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chigurh locate the bag of money?
2. What is the irony of Moss' endangering his own life when taking water to the dying man?
3. Who is McIntyre and what is his role in the murder case?
4. Why does Bell become interested in Moss regarding the murders in the desert?
5. How does Moss modify a weapon he buys and how does he dispose of unwanted parts?
6. What does Chigurh do after he takes the medical supplies to his hotel room?
7. What makes Chigurh depart from the hotel where he has been staying?
8. What does Moss discover as he is out hunting antelope?
9. How does the author use foreshadowing with the discovery of Bill Wyrick's body?
10. How do Moss and Carla Jean part in Fort Stockton?
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)