|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wells holding when Moss wakes up in his hospital room?
(a) Cell phone.
2. What happens when Bell is eating dinner?
(a) He gets a phone call.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) A fire starts in the kitchen.
(d) A rock is thrown through his window.
3. What does Wells tell Moss about Chigurh?
(a) Chigurh has surrendered.
(b) Chigurh has been taken prisoner.
(c) Chigurh has been shot and killed.
(d) He can make Chigurh go away.
4. What is Carson Wells' profession?
(b) Police officer.
5. What is on the flatbed truck that Bell stops driving through town?
(a) Plumbing fixtures.
(b) Bodies from the crime scene.
(d) Car motors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Chigurh stay in his hotel room to recuperate?
2. What is unusual about Moss' truck at the crime scene?
3. What happens when word of the murders starts getting around?
4. Where do Bell and Wendell go after having breakfast?
5. Chigurh finds a listing for a/an __________________ in a phone book.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is McIntyre and what is his role in the murder case?
2. Describe the encounter between Moss and Chigurh in Moss' hotel room.
3. What makes Chigurh depart from the hotel where he has been staying?
4. What is the first time that Chigurh uses a coin toss to make a decision?
5. What does Carla Jean reveal to Bell about Moss' whereabouts?
6. Why does Moss purchase tent poles and request a second room above the one he originally rented?
7. How does Chigurh secure the medical items he needs?
8. How does Moss try to prevent an intrusion into his room via the desk clerk and how does he realize that someone is in his room?
9. How is Moss injured while escaping his hotel and when does he finally get some medical attention?
10. Who is Carson Wells and what is his role in the story?
This section contains 1,249 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)