|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual request does Moss ask of the hotel desk clerk?
(a) To rent a room in addition to the one he has.
(b) To call a limousine company for him.
(c) To let his pet monkey stay in the room.
(d) To have his meals brought to his room.
2. What does Chigurh use to wrap his wounded leg?
(a) Window blind cord.
(c) Bed sheet.
3. What is Moss pondering at the beginning of Chapter II?
(a) If law enforcement is more dangerous now than it used to be.
(b) If he and Carla Jean will stay married.
(c) Whether or not he should go back to school.
(d) If he should turn in the guns he found.
4. Wells confirms that Moss did not take _______________ from the crime scene.
5. What is in the case sitting by the dead man who tried to get away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chigurh locate the transponder's signals?
2. Who is the DEA agent who arrives at the crime scene?
3. Why does Moss offer to give the hotel clerk the money in #39?
4. What do Bell and Wendell surmise is missing from the crime scene?
5. Who is dead and lying in the car's trunk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chigurh do after he takes the medical supplies to his hotel room?
2. How does Chigurh come to shoot Wells?
3. Who is Carson Wells and what is his role in the story?
4. What makes Chigurh depart from the hotel where he has been staying?
5. What does Wells tell Moss that his job is regarding Chigurh?
6. What is the premise of "No Country for Old Men"?
7. Where does Moss stash the bag of money and why does he have the cab driver take him to a different hotel?
8. What does Carla Jean reveal to Bell about Moss' whereabouts?
9. How is Chigurh able to overcome the deputy in the jail?
10. Why does Bell become interested in Moss regarding the murders in the desert?
This section contains 1,271 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)