|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bell tells Carla Jean that _______________ changes people.
2. How does Chigurgh terrorize a filling station proprietor?
(a) Ties him up.
(b) Makes him flip a coin for his life.
(c) Pistol whips him.
(d) Beats him.
3. Who is dead and lying in the car's trunk?
(a) Spud McKenzie.
(b) Rob Bell.
(c) Eddie Nelson.
(d) Will Wyrick.
4. Where do Bell and Wendell go after having breakfast?
(a) Moss' trailer.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) The bus station.
(d) Bell's house.
5. What is in the case sitting by the dead man who tried to get away?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chigurh create a distraction at the drug store?
2. Why does Chigurh leave the hotel?
3. Moss takes the bus with his wife as far as _________________.
4. How does Moss get back to Sanderson?
5. What is a wadcutter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Chigurh able to overcome the deputy in the jail?
2. What does Carla Jean think when Bell shows up at her mother's house in Odessa?
3. Describe the scene when Moss returns home after being gone so long on his hunting expedition.
4. Who is Carson Wells and what is his role in the story?
5. What is the first time that Chigurh uses a coin toss to make a decision?
6. How do Moss and Carla Jean part in Fort Stockton?
7. What makes Chigurh depart from the hotel where he has been staying?
8. How is Moss injured while escaping his hotel and when does he finally get some medical attention?
9. Who is McIntyre and what is his role in the murder case?
10. How does Moss modify a weapon he buys and how does he dispose of unwanted parts?
This section contains 1,209 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)