|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting in Carla Jean's bedroom when she returns from her grandmother's funeral?
2. When does Carla Jean's grandmother die?
3. What does the hitchhiker offer Moss in exchange for the money he gave her?
(a) Her pearl ring.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Her gold necklace.
(d) Her body.
4. What do the boys take from Chigurh's truck after he leaves?
(b) Money clip.
5. Where was the driver of the second vehicle found?
(a) El Paso.
(c) He has not been found.
6. What question does the man not want to answer for Chigurh?
(a) How he managed to lose the money in the first place.
(b) When he is leaving town.
(c) If he will split the money with him.
(d) How he got mixed up in this business.
7. Who is the officer investigating the car accident that occurred on the night Carla Jean was murdered?
(a) Roger Catron.
(b) Phil Bohannon.
(c) Bill Cannon.
(d) Rob Callahan.
8. How does Chigurh kill Carla Jean?
(a) Drowns her.
(b) Strangles her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Stabs her.
9. Carla Jean tells Chigurh that she has spent the money on _________________.
(a) college education.
(b) a new car.
(c) a new house.
10. What feeling does Carla Jean have at her grandmother's funeral?
(a) That someone is watching her.
(b) That she'll never be happy again.
(c) That she wants to scream.
(d) That she is curious about the will.
11. Why does Bell choose this time to tell the story of his one regret?
(a) He wants forgiveness.
(b) He wants to relieve his conscience.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is thinking of telling Loretta.
12. How much money does Moss give the hitchhiker to get safely to her destination?
13. What does Bell ask his Uncle Ellis?
(a) Why he married Aunt Mildred.
(b) Why he never went to church.
(c) What his biggest regret in life is.
(d) Why he didn't go to college.
14. What does Carla Jean agree to do if Moss gives the money back?
(a) Learn to shoot a gun.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Move to California.
(d) Hide out.
15. What is Chigurh's response when Moss asks where Wells is?
(a) Wells is no longer working the case.
(b) Wells can't help him anymore.
(c) Wells has flown home.
(d) Wells is in the shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the Eagle Pass hotel unlikely reopen?
2. What does Uncle Ellis think about Bell's idea to tell Loretta about his war commendation experience?
3. What is the name of the person in #164?
4. What does Moss buy when he arrives in San Antonio?
5. Who does Moss call when he is in the hospital?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)