|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Loretta keep in touch with Bell's relative?
(a) She visits him.
(b) She emails him.
(c) She sends letters.
(d) She calls him.
2. How does Chigurh kill Carla Jean?
(a) Strangles her.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Stabs her.
(d) Drowns her.
3. What does Moss tell the hitchhiker about himself?
(a) He is a divorced man looking for a new life.
(b) He is a former priest trying to adapt to society.
(c) He is an ex-con starting a new life.
(d) Three weeks ago he was a law-abiding citizen.
4. Moss threatens to make a special project out of _________________.
5. Why do Moss and the hitchhiker stop driving?
(a) The truck is overheated.
(b) It is raining too hard to see properly.
(c) There is a traffic jam on the interstate.
(d) They have a meal.
6. What feeling does Carla Jean have at her grandmother's funeral?
(a) That she'll never be happy again.
(b) That someone is watching her.
(c) That she is curious about the will.
(d) That she wants to scream.
7. The authorities found the _________________ who took the gun from the truck involved in the accident.
(a) elderly man.
(b) young man.
(c) young mother.
8. From where does Chigurh watch the police activity at the hotel in Van Horn?
(a) From his car.
(b) From the parking lot.
(c) From another hotel.
(d) From a restaurant.
9. Which of the following does NOT describe the man involved in the traffic accident?
(a) Covered in blood.
(c) Wore ostrich boots.
10. How much does Moss pay the cab driver to take him to San Antonio?
11. How many desk clerks have been killed in the Eagle Pass hotel in less than a week?
12. What story is Bell reluctant to tell anyone?
(a) His commendation during the war.
(b) His shoplifting experience.
(c) His divorce.
(d) His DUI.
13. What town does Moss drive to and rent two motel rooms for himself and the hitchhiker?
(a) Van Horn.
14. Carla Jean tells Chigurh that she has spent the money on _________________.
(a) a new house.
(c) college education.
(d) a new car.
15. What does Uncle Ellis ask Bell?
(a) If he remembers where he left the shovel.
(b) If he could loan him some money.
(c) If he ever did anything he was ashamed of.
(d) If he ever really loved Loretta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys take from Chigurh's truck after he leaves?
2. What does the hitchhiker offer Moss in exchange for the money he gave her?
3. What does Chigurh buy from some boys passing by the accident?
4. How much money does Moss give the hitchhiker to get safely to her destination?
5. Who does Bell call after leaving the hotel room crime scene the second time?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)