|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys take from Chigurh's truck after he leaves?
(a) Money clip.
2. How much does Moss pay the cab driver to take him to San Antonio?
3. What city do Carla Jean and her mother head to after leaving Odessa?
(d) El Paso.
4. What is Moss wearing when he leaves the hospital?
(a) A hospital gown.
(c) Jeans and t-shirt.
(d) A gown and a coat.
5. What does Moss ask the hitchhiker to promise to do?
(a) Give up smoking.
(b) Take a bus safely to her destination.
(c) Send him a postcard from her destination.
(d) Stop doing drugs.
6. What does Chigurh buy from some boys passing by the accident?
(a) A watch.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A soda.
(d) A shirt.
7. With which police department does the detective in #158 work?
(b) Van Horn.
(d) El Paso.
8. Where does Bell meet the person in #164?
(a) The jail.
(b) The motel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) His office.
9. What does Uncle Ellis think about Bell's idea to tell Loretta about his war commendation experience?
(a) He thinks she will divorce him.
(b) He thinks it will answer a lot of questions for her.
(c) He thinks she will love him even more.
(d) He thinks Bell will likely come out better than he thinks.
10. What does Chigurh do to try to determine the destination of Carla Jean and her mother?
(a) Looks through her bills.
(b) Calls the airlines.
(c) Calls some family members.
(d) Asks the neighbors.
11. How much money is missing from the bag of money when Chigurh gets it?
12. Which relative does Bell visit in Chapter 9?
(a) Uncle Bob.
(b) Uncle Ray.
(c) Uncle Ellis.
(d) Uncle Charles.
13. Moss threatens to make a special project out of _________________.
14. What does Bell tell Carla Jean when he goes to find her in El Paso?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) You were right.
(c) Come with me now.
(d) Please stay here.
15. Who does Moss call when he is in the hospital?
(d) Carla Jean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bell find when he returns to the hotel room where the murders were committed?
2. What does Carla Jean want to do at this point?
3. How many blocks away from Carla Jean's house did the traffic accident occur?
4. What feeling does Carla Jean have at her grandmother's funeral?
5. What does Uncle Ellis ask Bell?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)