|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bell and Wendell go after having breakfast?
(a) Moss' trailer.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) Bell's house.
(d) The bus station.
2. How has the person in #15 been killed?
(c) Shot through the forehead.
3. What does Chigurh use for target practice as he drives?
(a) A bird.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A deer.
4. Who does Bell invite to come along with him to a crime scene?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His neighbor.
5. What type of footwear is the intruder wearing?
(a) Combat boots.
(b) Flip flops.
(c) Ostrich boots.
(d) Running shoes.
6. Where does Chigurh locate the transponder's signals?
(a) The desert.
(b) The Devil's River Bridge area.
(c) A bar in Houston.
(d) An alley in Waco.
7. Why does Bell send Wendell to saddle his two horses?
(a) He is taking them to the vet.
(b) He needs some time away with his wife.
(c) He is taking one to market.
(d) He wants to examine the crime scene.
8. What does Chigurh do to the deputy sheriff?
(a) Electrocutes him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Strangles him.
9. What is a wadcutter?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A cigar tool.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A lawn mower.
10. Why does Bell stop the driver of the flatbed truck?
(a) The truck has no license plates.
(b) The driver was speeding.
(c) The brake lights are not working.
(d) The tarp has come loose.
11. Why does Chigurh leave the hotel?
(a) He is too restless to stay.
(b) He doesn't have enough money to stay longer.
(c) He needs to get home for a funeral.
(d) He sees some deputies sizing him up at dinner.
12. What does Sheriff Bell not want listed on the report of Will Wyrick's murder scene?
(a) The location of the murder.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) Wyrick's name.
(d) The state of rigor mortis of the body.
13. Where is Moss relative to his burning truck?
(a) In a nearby ditch.
(b) Lying in some brush.
(c) In a cave.
(d) Nowhere around.
14. Which of the following does Moss NOT do when he senses someone in his hotel room?
(a) Calls the hotel clerk.
(b) Turns the shower on.
(c) Hides under the bed.
(d) Closes the door.
15. What is on the flatbed truck that Bell stops driving through town?
(a) Bodies from the crime scene.
(b) Car motors.
(d) Plumbing fixtures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chigurgh terrorize a filling station proprietor?
2. How much money does Moss find in the dead man's case?
3. How does Moss get back to Sanderson?
4. Why does Moss pay the first man he sees the next morning?
5. What weapon does Chigurh use to kill the Mexicans in the hotel room?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)