|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss think he can do on his own?
(a) Kill Bell.
(b) Run the jail.
(c) Build a house.
(d) Get rid of Chigurh.
2. What do Bell and Wendell surmise is missing from the crime scene?
(c) One man.
(d) Murder weapons.
3. Moss takes the bus with his wife as far as _________________.
4. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
(a) Makes a tourniquet for the bleeding man.
(b) Wipes down the surfaces he may have touched.
(c) Stuffs it in the tailpipe of the truck.
(d) Wraps it around his forehead.
5. Which of the following does Chigurh NOT take from the drugstore?
6. Who does Bell invite to come along with him to a crime scene?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His son.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His wife.
7. Who is the DEA agent who arrives at the crime scene?
8. Bell explains to Torbert the technology used in today's ___________________.
(a) government offices.
9. Where does Carla Jean tell Bell that Moss is located?
(b) She doesn't know.
10. Moss tells Carla Jean to go stay with her mother who lives in which city?
(c) El Paso.
11. What happens when Bell is eating dinner?
(a) A fire starts in the kitchen.
(b) He gets a phone call.
(c) A rock is thrown through his window.
(d) He has a heart attack.
12. What does Moss find in addition to the money in the suitcase?
(a) Address book.
13. What is Wells holding when Moss wakes up in his hospital room?
(a) Cell phone.
14. How much money does Chigurh give the hotel maid to not clean his room?
15. Who is dead and lying in the car's trunk?
(a) Will Wyrick.
(b) Rob Bell.
(c) Eddie Nelson.
(d) Spud McKenzie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the flatbed truck that Bell stops driving through town?
2. Why does Moss have the cab driver take him to the Ramada Inn instead of getting out at the Trail Motel?
3. What does Chigurh use for target practice as he drives?
4. Why does Moss leave the house at midnight?
5. What type of weapon was used to kill the men at the crime scene?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)