|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual request does Moss ask of the hotel desk clerk?
(a) To let his pet monkey stay in the room.
(b) To call a limousine company for him.
(c) To have his meals brought to his room.
(d) To rent a room in addition to the one he has.
2. How long does Chigurh stay in his hotel room to recuperate?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 5 days.
3. What does Chigurh use to wrap his wounded leg?
(b) Window blind cord.
(d) Bed sheet.
4. What can Wells surmise when standing on the same spot on the bridge where Moss stood?
(a) He can see Chigurh's car.
(b) He knows that Moss will recover.
(c) He knows where the money is.
(d) He thinks Bell was behind the murders.
5. Which of the following does Moss NOT do in Fort Stockton?
(a) Promises to call his wife in a few days.
(b) Takes his bag and the document case.
(c) Says goodbye to his wife.
(d) Visits an old friend.
6. Who is the DEA agent who arrives at the crime scene?
7. What does Moss think he can do on his own?
(a) Run the jail.
(b) Kill Bell.
(c) Build a house.
(d) Get rid of Chigurh.
8. What does Sheriff Bell not want listed on the report of Will Wyrick's murder scene?
(a) The state of rigor mortis of the body.
(b) Wyrick's name.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) The location of the murder.
9. Wells tries to warn Moss about how dangerous ________________ is.
10. Why does Moss pay the first man he sees the next morning?
(a) To take him to a doctor.
(b) To direct him to the border.
(c) To give him his boots.
(d) To recommend a good restaurant.
11. Why does Moss offer to give the hotel clerk the money in #39?
(a) If he notifies him when someone checks into the hotel.
(b) If he will arrange for a restaurant take-out order.
(c) If he will give him a better room.
(d) If he will call a cab for him.
12. Moss tells Carla Jean to go stay with her mother who lives in which city?
(d) El Paso.
13. Why does Chigurh leave the hotel?
(a) He sees some deputies sizing him up at dinner.
(b) He doesn't have enough money to stay longer.
(c) He is too restless to stay.
(d) He needs to get home for a funeral.
14. Which of the following does Moss NOT do when he senses someone in his hotel room?
(a) Closes the door.
(b) Hides under the bed.
(c) Turns the shower on.
(d) Calls the hotel clerk.
15. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
(a) Wraps it around his forehead.
(b) Stuffs it in the tailpipe of the truck.
(c) Wipes down the surfaces he may have touched.
(d) Makes a tourniquet for the bleeding man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Moss relative to his burning truck?
2. How does Chigurh create a distraction at the drug store?
3. Why does Chigurh demand that the man he is about to shoot look at him?
4. What do Bell and Wendell surmise is missing from the crime scene?
5. Bell explains to Torbert the technology used in today's ___________________.
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)