|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chigurh demand that the man he is about to shoot look at him?
(a) He is a psychopath.
(b) He knows he won't be able to identify him.
(c) He likes the power.
(d) He wants to see the light fade from his eyes.
2. Which of the following is NOT an item that Chigurh buys at the Cooperative?
3. What is a wadcutter?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A cigar tool.
(c) A lawn mower.
(d) A bullet.
4. Where does Carla Jean tell Bell that Moss is located?
(b) She doesn't know.
5. What does Moss offer the clerk at the hotel in #37?
6. What happens when Bell is eating dinner?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) A fire starts in the kitchen.
(c) He gets a phone call.
(d) A rock is thrown through his window.
7. Moss takes the bus with his wife as far as _________________.
8. Wells confirms that Moss did not take _______________ from the crime scene.
9. Wells tries to warn Moss about how dangerous ________________ is.
10. What does Moss tell Carla Jean that he has done?
(a) Killed a man in cold blood.
(b) Had an affair.
(c) Robbed a bank.
(d) Found a new job.
11. Chigurgh's silencer is made from a/an __________________ can.
12. Why does Moss offer to give the hotel clerk the money in #39?
(a) If he will call a cab for him.
(b) If he notifies him when someone checks into the hotel.
(c) If he will arrange for a restaurant take-out order.
(d) If he will give him a better room.
13. How does Chigurh obtain a getaway car?
(a) He bribes a kid to give up his car.
(b) He takes one from a parking lot.
(c) He takes one from a residence.
(d) He kills the driver of a car.
14. What condition is Moss' car in when Bell finds it?
(a) Tires all removed.
(b) Front end smashed in.
(c) Windows broken.
(d) Still burning.
15. Chigurh finds a listing for a/an __________________ in a phone book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual request does Moss ask of the hotel desk clerk?
2. Who breaks into Moss' hotel room?
3. Why has Bell come to Odessa to see Carla Jean?
4. How many vehicles does Moss see when he looks through his binoculars?
5. Torbert reminds Bell that, including Wyrick, the body count is up to ______________.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)