1. Where is Chigurh when the novel begins?
2. What does Chigurh do to the deputy sheriff?
3. How does Chigurh obtain a getaway car?
He kills the driver of a car.
4. What does Llewelyn Moss notice through his binoculars?
5. How many vehicles does Moss see when he looks through his binoculars?
6. What is lying around the vehicles that Moss sees as he moves in closer?
7. What does the one living man ask Moss for?
8. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
Wipes down the surfaces he may have touched.
This section contains 4,169 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)