|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 248 - 262.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dead and lying in the car's trunk?
(a) Will Wyrick.
(b) Eddie Nelson.
(c) Spud McKenzie.
(d) Rob Bell.
2. What town does Moss drive to and rent two motel rooms for himself and the hitchhiker?
(b) Van Horn.
3. What is Moss wearing when he leaves the hospital?
(b) A gown and a coat.
(c) A hospital gown.
(d) Jeans and t-shirt.
4. What does Moss find in addition to the money in the suitcase?
(c) Address book.
5. Which of the following is NOT a question the hitchhiker asks Moss?
(a) If he has ever gone to college.
(b) If he is happily married.
(c) If he has ever killed someone.
(d) Why he carries an illegal gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. What does Wells tell Moss about Chigurh?
3. How much money does Moss find in the dead man's case?
4. What is the reason Chigurh gives for killing the person in #97 with buckshot?
5. How long does Chigurh stay in his hotel room to recuperate?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)