|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI: Pages 158 - 179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bell and Wendell surmise is missing from the crime scene?
(b) Murder weapons.
(c) One man.
2. Where do Bell and Carla Jean have coffee?
(a) Howard Johnson's.
(c) Odessa Inn.
(d) The Sunshine Cafe.
3. What happens when word of the murders starts getting around?
(a) Children are not allowed to play outside.
(b) Reporters start showing up.
(c) People don't go out after dark.
(d) Women travel in pairs.
4. What happens when Bell is eating dinner?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) A rock is thrown through his window.
(c) He gets a phone call.
(d) A fire starts in the kitchen.
5. Moss takes the bus with his wife as far as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Moss find in the dead man's case?
2. Where is Chigurh when the novel begins?
3. What does Bell do before heading home to dinner with his wife?
4. What is Carson Wells' profession?
5. Why does Bell send Wendell to saddle his two horses?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)