|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV: Pages 90 - 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moss leave the house at midnight?
(a) To leave on a fishing trip.
(b) To take water to the dying man.
(c) To get beer.
(d) To get cigarettes.
2. How many bodies have been found at the crime scene?
3. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
(a) Makes a tourniquet for the bleeding man.
(b) Wipes down the surfaces he may have touched.
(c) Stuffs it in the tailpipe of the truck.
(d) Wraps it around his forehead.
4. What is unusual about Moss' truck at the crime scene?
(a) It is the only one not shot up.
(b) The tires are missing.
(c) The radio is still playing.
(d) All the windows are shot out.
5. What does Moss buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) Clothes and a bag.
(b) A bag and bullets.
(c) Clothes and snacks.
(d) A knife and snacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is Moss' car in when Bell finds it?
2. Where do Bell and Wendell go after having breakfast?
3. Where does Moss stash the money at the Trail Motel?
4. Where is Chigurh when the novel begins?
5. What does Moss tell Carla Jean that he has done?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)