|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV: Pages 90 - 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weapon was used to kill the men at the crime scene?
(a) Air gun.
2. How many vehicles does Moss see when he looks through his binoculars?
3. What happens when Bell is eating dinner?
(a) A fire starts in the kitchen.
(b) He gets a phone call.
(c) A rock is thrown through his window.
(d) He has a heart attack.
4. Why does Moss have the cab driver take him to the Ramada Inn instead of getting out at the Trail Motel?
(a) He thinks the Trail Motel is a real dive.
(b) He can use his Ramada Rewards points.
(c) He sees that the curtains in his room have been parted.
(d) There is a wild party going on in the room next to his.
5. How does Chigurh obtain a getaway car?
(a) He bribes a kid to give up his car.
(b) He kills the driver of a car.
(c) He takes one from a parking lot.
(d) He takes one from a residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moss stash the money at the Trail Motel?
2. What is unusual about Moss' truck at the crime scene?
3. What does Chigurh do to the deputy sheriff?
4. Where is Chigurh when the novel begins?
5. What does Sheriff Bell not want listed on the report of Will Wyrick's murder scene?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)