|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moss pondering at the beginning of Chapter II?
(a) Whether or not he should go back to school.
(b) If law enforcement is more dangerous now than it used to be.
(c) If he should turn in the guns he found.
(d) If he and Carla Jean will stay married.
2. How does Moss get back to Sanderson?
(c) Rental car.
3. What does Sheriff Bell not want listed on the report of Will Wyrick's murder scene?
(a) The state of rigor mortis of the body.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) Wyrick's name.
(d) The location of the murder.
4. What does Llewelyn Moss notice through his binoculars?
5. What is a wadcutter?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A cigar tool.
(d) An idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
2. How does Chigurgh terrorize a filling station proprietor?
3. Moss tells Carla Jean to go stay with her mother who lives in which city?
4. What condition is Moss' car in when Bell finds it?
5. Why does Moss have the cab driver take him to the Ramada Inn instead of getting out at the Trail Motel?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)