|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bell and Wendell surmise is missing from the crime scene?
(b) Murder weapons.
(c) One man.
2. How much money does Moss find in the dead man's case?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $2.4 million.
(c) $3.2 million.
(d) $1.5 million.
3. Moss tells Carla Jean to go stay with her mother who lives in which city?
(c) El Paso.
4. How does Chigurh obtain a getaway car?
(a) He kills the driver of a car.
(b) He takes one from a parking lot.
(c) He takes one from a residence.
(d) He bribes a kid to give up his car.
5. Why does Moss leave the house at midnight?
(a) To leave on a fishing trip.
(b) To get beer.
(c) To get cigarettes.
(d) To take water to the dying man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moss get back to Sanderson?
2. In what state does the story take place?
3. What does Llewelyn Moss notice through his binoculars?
4. What condition is Moss' car in when Bell finds it?
5. What does Moss tell Carla Jean that he has done?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)