|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 263 - 280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss find in addition to the money in the suitcase?
(b) Address book.
2. What is Moss pondering at the beginning of Chapter II?
(a) If he and Carla Jean will stay married.
(b) If law enforcement is more dangerous now than it used to be.
(c) Whether or not he should go back to school.
(d) If he should turn in the guns he found.
3. What does Chigurh do to try to determine the destination of Carla Jean and her mother?
(a) Calls the airlines.
(b) Calls some family members.
(c) Asks the neighbors.
(d) Looks through her bills.
4. Carla Jean tells Chigurh that she has spent the money on _________________.
(a) a new car.
(c) a new house.
(d) college education.
5. Who is sitting in Carla Jean's bedroom when she returns from her grandmother's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bell and Carla Jean have coffee?
2. How much does Moss pay the cab driver to take him to San Antonio?
3. Which of the following does NOT happen to Chigurh in a car accident?
4. Why does Chigurh demand that the man he is about to shoot look at him?
5. How much money does Chigurh give the hotel maid to not clean his room?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)