|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 263 - 280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Chigurh stay in his hotel room to recuperate?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
2. Chigurh finds a listing for a/an __________________ in a phone book.
3. What does Moss offer the clerk at the hotel in #37?
4. Bell identifies _________________ as one of the deceased victims.
5. Why does Bell choose this time to tell the story of his one regret?
(a) He wants forgiveness.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is thinking of telling Loretta.
(d) He wants to relieve his conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chigurh create a distraction at the drug store?
2. Who does Chigurh kill at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. What does Carla Jean agree to do if Moss gives the money back?
4. Which of the following does Chigurh NOT do when he arrives at Carla Jean's mother's house?
5. Where does Carla Jean tell Bell that Moss is located?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)