|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 263 - 280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bell call after leaving the hotel room crime scene the second time?
(a) The sheriff's office.
(b) Carla Jean.
(c) His wife.
2. What does Bell ask his Uncle Ellis?
(a) Why he never went to church.
(b) Why he didn't go to college.
(c) What his biggest regret in life is.
(d) Why he married Aunt Mildred.
3. What does Bell admit is his one regret in life?
(a) Living his entire life in Texas.
(b) Not going to college.
(c) Trying to refuse a military commendation.
(d) Not having any children.
4. What is Chigurh's response when Moss asks where Wells is?
(a) Wells is no longer working the case.
(b) Wells is in the shower.
(c) Wells has flown home.
(d) Wells can't help him anymore.
5. What refreshment does the man in #145 offer to Bell?
(b) Iced Tea.
(c) Milk shake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is Moss' car in when Bell finds it?
2. What does the hitchhiker offer Moss in exchange for the money he gave her?
3. Who is sitting in Carla Jean's bedroom when she returns from her grandmother's funeral?
4. Which of the following does Moss NOT do when he senses someone in his hotel room?
5. What is a wadcutter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)