|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 263 - 280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bell send Wendell to saddle his two horses?
(a) He needs some time away with his wife.
(b) He is taking one to market.
(c) He wants to examine the crime scene.
(d) He is taking them to the vet.
2. Why does Moss have the cab driver take him to the Ramada Inn instead of getting out at the Trail Motel?
(a) He sees that the curtains in his room have been parted.
(b) He can use his Ramada Rewards points.
(c) He thinks the Trail Motel is a real dive.
(d) There is a wild party going on in the room next to his.
3. Why does Chigurh return to the hotel in Van Horn?
(a) To check into another room.
(b) To retrieve the bag of money.
(c) To settle his bill.
(d) To pick up his suitcase.
4. Where do Bell and Wendell go after having breakfast?
(a) Moss' trailer.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Bell's house.
(d) The sheriff's office.
5. What does Moss tell the hitchhiker about himself?
(a) He is an ex-con starting a new life.
(b) He is a divorced man looking for a new life.
(c) Three weeks ago he was a law-abiding citizen.
(d) He is a former priest trying to adapt to society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys take from Chigurh's truck after he leaves?
2. Why does Chigurh demand that the man he is about to shoot look at him?
3. What is the reason Chigurh gives for killing the person in #97 with buckshot?
4. What city do Carla Jean and her mother head to after leaving Odessa?
5. What does Chigurh do with the bag of money?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)