|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 263 - 280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moss tells Carla Jean to go stay with her mother who lives in which city?
(b) El Paso.
2. When does Carla Jean's grandmother die?
3. Why does Chigurh leave the hotel?
(a) He needs to get home for a funeral.
(b) He is too restless to stay.
(c) He sees some deputies sizing him up at dinner.
(d) He doesn't have enough money to stay longer.
4. Why does the man driving the Barracuda pull into a truck stop?
(a) To eat a meal.
(b) To take a shower.
(c) To go to the car wash.
(d) To sleep.
5. Why does Bell consider going to El Paso after he is finished at the hotel in Van Horn?
(a) To bring back a prisoner.
(b) To take documents to the courthouse.
(c) To tell Carla Jean that Moss is dead.
(d) To investigate another case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moss pay the first man he sees the next morning?
2. How many bodies have been found at the crime scene?
3. What does Moss offer the clerk at the hotel in #37?
4. Who is the DEA agent who arrives at the crime scene?
5. What happens when Bell is eating dinner?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)