|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: Pages 248 - 262.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when word of the murders starts getting around?
(a) Women travel in pairs.
(b) Children are not allowed to play outside.
(c) People don't go out after dark.
(d) Reporters start showing up.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Carla Jean's demeanor when Moss tells her she should leave?
3. What is unusual about Moss' truck at the crime scene?
(a) The radio is still playing.
(b) It is the only one not shot up.
(c) All the windows are shot out.
(d) The tires are missing.
4. What is Chigurh's response when Moss asks where Wells is?
(a) Wells is no longer working the case.
(b) Wells is in the shower.
(c) Wells can't help him anymore.
(d) Wells has flown home.
5. What feeling does Carla Jean have at her grandmother's funeral?
(a) That someone is watching her.
(b) That she wants to scream.
(c) That she is curious about the will.
(d) That she'll never be happy again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Torbert reminds Bell that, including Wyrick, the body count is up to ______________.
2. When does the guard on the bridge allow Moss to cross?
3. Carla Jean tells Chigurh that she has spent the money on _________________.
4. What weapon does Chigurh use to kill the Mexicans in the hotel room?
5. Which of the following does NOT happen to Chigurh in a car accident?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)