1. Where is Chigurh when the novel begins?
2. What does Chigurh do to the deputy sheriff?
(a) Strangles him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Electrocutes him.
(d) Stabs him.
3. How does Chigurh obtain a getaway car?
(a) He bribes a kid to give up his car.
(b) He takes one from a parking lot.
(c) He kills the driver of a car.
(d) He takes one from a residence.
4. What does Llewelyn Moss notice through his binoculars?
5. How many vehicles does Moss see when he looks through his binoculars?
6. What is lying around the vehicles that Moss sees as he moves in closer?
(a) Fast food wrappers.
(b) Beer cans.
(d) Dead bodies.
7. What does the one living man ask Moss for?
8. What does Moss do with his handkerchief?
(a) Wraps it around his forehead.
(b) Stuffs it in the tailpipe of the truck.
(c) Wipes down the surfaces he may have touched.
(d) Makes a tourniquet for the bleeding man.
This section contains 4,169 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)