|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
(a) The FFCC.
(b) The Thought Police.
(c) The Ministry of Truth.
(d) The Brotherhood.
2. What were the police holding when they arrested Winston and Julia?
3. Who does Julia think is really launching the rocketbombs?
(a) The Brotherhood.
(b) The Party.
(d) The proles.
4. What is the name of O'Brien's servant, and where does Winston think he is from?
(a) Stephen, from North America.
(b) Antonio, from Europe.
(c) Martin, from Asia.
(d) Sven, from Sweden.
5. Who wrote Goldstein's book?
(a) O'Brien, by himself.
(b) Big Brother, and O'Brien edited it.
(c) O'Brien, with collaborators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not statistical, as stated in Part 2, Chapter 8?
2. What is the reason for O'Brien's encounter with Winston?
3. What did Winston steal from his baby sister?
4. What are the three stages to Winston's reintegration?
5. What does Winston remember above all about his childhood?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)