|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the specialty gin of the cafe?
(a) Mint on ice.
(b) Saccharine with cloves.
(c) Straight up, on the rocks.
(d) Cinnamon with tiny flecks of fake gold.
2. What is not statistical, as stated in Part 2, Chapter 8?
3. Why are people brought to the Ministry of Love?
(a) To be loved.
(b) To be executed.
(c) To be given a fair trial.
(d) To be made sane.
4. Where does Winston think he is at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) Dead, in hell.
(b) In O'Brien's office.
(c) The Ministry of Love.
(d) In transit to the labor camps.
5. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
(a) The Ministry of Truth.
(b) The Brotherhood.
(c) The FFCC.
(d) The Thought Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were rats a common punishment?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 4, what is the third phrase Winston writes?
3. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
4. What is the last line of the rhyme in Part 2, Chapter 8?
5. What should be the starting point to Winston's thoughts, as stated in Part 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)