|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What edition of the Newspeak dictionary is currently being written?
a) The Eleventh.
b) The Tenth.
c) The Thirteenth.
d) The Second.
2. What will happen thirty seconds after Winston leaves O'Brien's house?
a) It will rain.
b) The Thought Police will arrive.
c) O'Brien will continue working.
d) A revolution will start.
3. What bone is Winston especially afraid will break in Part 3, Chapter 2?
a) His femur.
b) His skull.
c) His spine.
d) His collarbone.
4. What is everyone in Oceania supposed to call each other?
b) Brother or sister.
5. According to Part 1, Chapter 7, where does hope lie?
a) With the Brotherhood.
This section contains 1,269 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)