Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If independent thought and a diary are the first step, what is the last step?
(c) The Ministry of Love.
2. In Part 3, Chapter 6, what does Winston have plenty of these days?
(a) Free time to write.
3. By Part 3, Chapter 6, to what has Winston been appointed?
(a) A cabinet position in the government.
(b) A clerical position in the Ministry of Love.
(c) A sub-committee of a sub-committee.
(d) The board of directors for Inner Party affairs.
4. What does Winston remember above all about his childhood?
(a) Atomic bombs were falling.
(b) There was never enough to eat.
(c) His mother never loved him.
(d) Big Brother was everywhere.
5. What are the three stages to Winston's reintegration?
(a) Pain, receiving, enlightenment.
(b) Learning, understanding, acceptance.
(c) Torture, brainwashing, death.
(d) Introduction, intermission, conclusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julia is only a rebel __________.
2. According to Part 2, Chapter 7, what remains impregnable?
3. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
4. Why was Parsons arrested?
5. What should be the starting point to Winston's thoughts, as stated in Part 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)