|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that the Party cannot do to Winston and Julia?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Make them stop loving each other.
(c) Make them stay in Oceania.
(d) Make them love Big Brother.
2. Who does Winston say to give the rat torture to instead of him?
(c) Anyone else.
3. What is the object of power, according to O'Brien?
(d) Stability in society.
4. In Part 3, Chapter 4, what is the third phrase Winston writes?
(a) Freedom is Slavery.
(b) Two and two make four.
(c) I love Big Brother.
(d) God is Power.
5. What does the area where Inner Party members live smell like?
(a) Good food and good friends.
(b) Good food and good tobacco.
(c) Good food and good wine.
(d) Good food and good coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winston's bed feel like in Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. What words bring the beginning of the end for Julia and Winston?
3. What is in Room 101?
4. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
5. What is the only efficient thing in Oceania?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)