Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Winston's apartment called?
2. What is the official language of Oceania?
3. What is the most frightening ministry of Oceania's government?
The Ministry of Love.
4. How does Victory Gin smell?
Sickly and oily.
5. What is the name of the television-like appliance constantly watching Oceania's citizens?
6. What important thing does Winston do when he comes home in Part 1, Chapter 1?
He starts a diary.
7. The Enemy of the People is...
8. During the Two Minutes Hate, what does everyone in the room do?
Scream, yell, and throw objects at the telescreen.
This section contains 3,808 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)