|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Consorting with prostitutes was "dangerous, ___________________." (Part 1, Chapter 6)
(a) And would always be that way.
(b) But it was not a life-and-death matter.
(c) And should never be attempted.
(d) But necessary to keep one's sanity.
2. What fell on Colchester?
(a) A meteorite.
(b) A UFO.
(c) A rocketbomb.
(d) An atomic bomb.
3. Where does Winston think he is in Part 3, Chapter 5?
(a) Near a window, judging by the fresh-smelling air.
(b) On the top floor of the Ministry of Love.
(c) Deep underground.
(d) On the ground floor.
4. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
(b) Hair gel.
(d) Razor blades.
5. What did Winston steal from his baby sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What device is used to write songs?
2. "The Revolution will be complete when the ______ is perfect."
3. What is Winston's apartment called?
4. What organization supplied comforts to the sailors on the Floating Fortress?
5. Who is Julia?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)