|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fell on Colchester?
(a) An atomic bomb.
(b) A UFO.
(c) A rocketbomb.
(d) A meteorite.
2. Where does Winston miss a meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) The Community Center.
(b) With his accountant.
(c) The Ministry of Truth.
(d) The Hate Week planning committee.
3. If independent thought and a diary are the first step, what is the last step?
(c) The Ministry of Love.
4. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
(c) Razor blades.
(d) Hair gel.
5. What did Airstrip One used to be called?
(a) England or Britain.
(b) East or West Germany.
(c) The USA or America.
(d) France or Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winston think he is in Part 3, Chapter 5?
2. What does the note left by the individual whom Winston sees in the hall say?
3. What is the last line of the rhyme in Part 2, Chapter 8?
4. Where does Winston think he is at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 1?
5. What does the girl with the dark hair do in Winston's dream?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)