|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everybody do when tortured?
(a) Bleed to death.
(c) Repent their sins.
2. What is Winston's apartment called?
(a) London House.
(b) Oceania View.
(c) Victory Mansions.
(d) Grenadier Apartments.
3. For whom is Winston writing his diary?
(d) Big Brother.
4. What is the Newspeak word for individualism?
5. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
(b) Living together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what is Winston sorry he didn't do to his wife?
3. The Enemy of the People is...
4. In Part 1, Chapter 7, Winston wonders, as he had many times before, if he is a _________.
5. What does one of the Parsons children use to hit Winston in the neck?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)