|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia call the only safe way to talk in public?
(a) Sign language.
(b) Talking by installments.
(d) Broken telephone.
2. What type of flower does Winston collect before meeting the dark-haired girl?
3. Who were three of the original survivors of the revolution of whom Winston saw a picture?
(a) Smith, Appleby, and Douglas.
(b) McDonald, Martin, and King.
(c) Ford, Dent, and McMillan.
(d) Jones, Aaronson, and Rutherford.
4. What does the girl with the dark hair do in Winston's dream?
(a) Bring Winston some flowers.
(b) Kill Big Brother.
(c) Tear off her clothes.
(d) Sing a song.
5. How does one man assert his power over another, as stated in Part 3, Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ampleforth have a talent for juggling?
2. What fell on Colchester?
3. Who spoils Winston's plans to sit with the dark-haired girl in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. What does Winston buy in the junk shop?
5. What is the theme song of Hate Week?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)