|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Parsons' daughter report a man to the police?
(a) He was a member of the Brotherhood.
(b) He was from Eurasia.
(c) They heard him swearing at Big Brother.
(d) He was wearing strange shoes.
2. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
(b) Living together.
3. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
(a) The Journal.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Times.
4. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
5. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
(a) Hair gel.
(b) Razor blades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winston miss a meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
2. What was the refugee woman doing in Winston's dream in Part 2, Chapter 7?
3. Where were rats a common punishment?
4. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
5. How much does it cost for a nip of gin at the canteen?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)