|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
2. Why did Parsons' daughter report a man to the police?
(a) He was wearing strange shoes.
(b) He was a member of the Brotherhood.
(c) He was from Eurasia.
(d) They heard him swearing at Big Brother.
3. Where does Winston think he is in Part 3, Chapter 5?
(a) On the ground floor.
(b) Near a window, judging by the fresh-smelling air.
(c) On the top floor of the Ministry of Love.
(d) Deep underground.
4. What is everyone in Oceania supposed to call each other?
(c) Brother or sister.
5. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
(a) His servant.
(b) His comrade.
(c) His plumber.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
2. Why does Julia ask Winston to turn around in Part 2, Chapter 4?
3. What are the three stages to Winston's reintegration?
4. What is the official language of Oceania?
5. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)