|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Newspeak name for people who have been vaporized?
2. What words bring the beginning of the end for Julia and Winston?
(a) You are the dead.
(b) You are not as smart as you think you are.
(c) You have been betrayed.
(d) Get down on the ground.
3. What does one of the Parsons children use to hit Winston in the neck?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A catapult.
(c) A rock.
(d) A pellet gun.
4. Where did Oceania recently have a military victory?
(a) North Africa.
(b) East Asia.
(c) North America.
(d) South India.
5. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
(a) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Parsons' daughter report a man to the police?
2. Who is the vaporized man Winston must delete from The Times?
3. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
4. What does Ingsoc mean?
5. Which event's preparations causes an increase in working hours in Part 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)