|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people brought to the Ministry of Love?
(a) To be executed.
(b) To be loved.
(c) To be given a fair trial.
(d) To be made sane.
2. What do Parsons' children to do the old market-woman?
(a) Kick her in the shins.
(b) Set her skirt on fire.
(c) Steal her money.
(d) Shoot her cat with a catapult.
3. What is the name of O'Brien's servant, and where does Winston think he is from?
(a) Sven, from Sweden.
(b) Stephen, from North America.
(c) Antonio, from Europe.
(d) Martin, from Asia.
4. What does O'Brien show to Winston in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) The photograph of his mother and sister.
(b) The photograph of Julia's corpse.
(c) The photograph of Big Brother.
(d) The photograph of the three Party members.
5. What fell on Colchester?
(a) A rocketbomb.
(b) An atomic bomb.
(c) A UFO.
(d) A meteorite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Julia had sex?
2. What is the most feared place in the Ministry of Love?
3. What is the name of the dead hero Winston invents?
4. Why was Parsons arrested?
5. What does the girl with the dark hair do in Winston's dream?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)