|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julia?
(a) A storeowner who Winston knows.
(b) A person who Winston invents for his job.
(c) The dark-haired girl.
(d) A member of the Thought Police.
2. By writing in his diary, Winston has committed a crime. What is the name of this crime?
3. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
(b) BIG BROTHER.
4. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
(a) The Brotherhood.
(b) The FFCC.
(c) The Ministry of Truth.
(d) The Thought Police.
5. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization supplied comforts to the sailors on the Floating Fortress?
2. What was the refugee woman doing in Winston's dream in Part 2, Chapter 7?
3. What is Parsons collecting money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. What important word does not exist in Newspeak?
5. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)