|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oceania recently have a military victory?
(a) South India.
(b) North America.
(c) North Africa.
(d) East Asia.
2. According to Part 2, Chapter 7, what remains impregnable?
(a) The inner heart.
(b) Julia's will.
(c) The truth.
(d) The Ministry of Love.
3. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
(a) Razor blades.
(d) Hair gel.
4. What does O'Brien show to Winston in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) The photograph of the three Party members.
(b) The photograph of his mother and sister.
(c) The photograph of Big Brother.
(d) The photograph of Julia's corpse.
5. What does Mrs. Parsons want Winston to do in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Give a message to her husband.
(b) Fix her sink.
(c) Look after her children.
(d) Take her children to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. The telescreen announces a reduction in what type of rations?
2. What does the note left by the individual whom Winston sees in the hall say?
3. For whom is Winston writing his diary?
4. What does the area where Inner Party members live smell like?
5. What important thing does Winston do when he comes home in Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)