|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prostitute not have?
(a) Proper ID.
(b) Change for a ten.
2. Who does Winston see in the hallway in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(b) The dark-haired girl.
3. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
(a) The Journal.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Post.
4. What is everyone in Oceania supposed to call each other?
(d) Brother or sister.
5. According to Part 2, Chapter 7, what remains impregnable?
(a) The inner heart.
(b) Julia's will.
(c) The truth.
(d) The Ministry of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Having an improper expression is called a ________.
2. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
3. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
4. What keeps falling on London?
5. "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: ___________________"
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)