|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 2, Chapter 7, what remains impregnable?
(a) The Ministry of Love.
(b) The inner heart.
(c) Julia's will.
(d) The truth.
2. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
(a) A peculiar grave courtesy.
(b) A strange sort of tick.
(c) A warm welcoming manner.
(d) An odd humourous tone.
3. Where does Winston work?
(a) The Ministry of Fear.
(b) The Ministry of Love.
(c) The Ministry of Justice.
(d) The Ministry of Truth.
4. Who is Oceania at war with in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) The African Alliance.
(d) Pax Americana.
5. What device is used to write songs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
2. What happened to the Inner Party member with whom Julia had her first affair?
3. What do Parsons' children to do the old market-woman?
4. What important thing does Winston do when he comes home in Part 1, Chapter 1?
5. By writing in his diary, Winston has committed a crime. What is the name of this crime?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)