|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oceania recently have a military victory?
(a) North America.
(b) East Asia.
(c) North Africa.
(d) South India.
2. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
(a) To choke down some food.
(b) To vomit profusely.
(c) To turn back time.
(d) To shout filthy words.
3. What does everybody do when tortured?
(a) Repent their sins.
(c) Bleed to death.
4. What does the area where Inner Party members live smell like?
(a) Good food and good wine.
(b) Good food and good coffee.
(c) Good food and good friends.
(d) Good food and good tobacco.
5. Who is Oceania at war with in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(c) The African Alliance.
(d) Pax Americana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
2. How does Victory Gin smell?
3. What concealed danger does Winston have to be careful of in the countryside?
4. Where was Winston when he discovered the war had switched again in Part 2, Chapter 8?
5. Who does Julia think is really launching the rocketbombs?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)