|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bone is Winston especially afraid will break in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) His femur.
(b) His spine.
(c) His collarbone.
(d) His skull.
2. What were the police holding when they arrested Winston and Julia?
3. What is not statistical, as stated in Part 2, Chapter 8?
4. How does Victory Gin smell?
(a) Harsh, like nitric acid.
(b) Sickly and oily.
(c) Gross and disgusting.
(d) Warm and inviting.
5. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
(b) Write pamplets on sex education.
(c) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(d) Advocate complete celibacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
2. Where was the telescreen that caught Winston and Julia hidden?
3. What words bring the beginning of the end for Julia and Winston?
4. What does Julia think is behind the picture in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. What is the most frightening ministry of Oceania's government?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)