|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oceania recently have a military victory?
(a) North America.
(b) East Asia.
(c) South India.
(d) North Africa.
2. What does Mr. Charrington order the officers to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) Kill Julia.
(b) Stand down.
(c) Let them go.
(d) Pick up the pieces of the paperweight.
3. What edition of the Newspeak dictionary is currently being written?
(a) The Tenth.
(b) The Second.
(c) The Eleventh.
(d) The Thirteenth.
4. Who is Julia?
(a) The dark-haired girl.
(b) A person who Winston invents for his job.
(c) A member of the Thought Police.
(d) A storeowner who Winston knows.
5. What keeps falling on London?
(a) Dogs and cats.
(b) Acid rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Inner Party member with whom Julia had her first affair?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 1, where do Winston and the dark-haired girl agree to meet?
3. Who spoils Winston's plans to sit with the dark-haired girl in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. What is the most feared place in the Ministry of Love?
5. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)