|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He clean his ears.
(b) He does yoga.
(c) He touches his toes.
(d) Thirty-seven jumping jacks.
2. Having an improper expression is called a ________.
3. Where did Oceania recently have a military victory?
(a) North Africa.
(b) East Asia.
(c) South India.
(d) North America.
4. Why are people brought to the Ministry of Love?
(a) To be made sane.
(b) To be executed.
(c) To be loved.
(d) To be given a fair trial.
5. What is Winston's apartment called?
(a) London House.
(b) Grenadier Apartments.
(c) Victory Mansions.
(d) Oceania View.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mandatory morning exercise program?
2. What is the theme song of Hate Week?
3. How many kilometers can someone travel in Oceania before their passport is checked?
4. When the Thought Police secretly arrest and execute someone, most people would say that person has been _______.
5. If independent thought and a diary are the first step, what is the last step?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)