|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theme song of Hate Week?
(a) I Hate.
(b) Big Brother's Hatest Hits.
(c) The Hate Song.
(d) Hatred, We Love You.
2. What is Winston's apartment called?
(a) Victory Mansions.
(b) Oceania View.
(c) London House.
(d) Grenadier Apartments.
3. How many kilometers can someone travel in Oceania before their passport is checked?
(a) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
4. What does Winston's bed feel like in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) A camp bed.
(c) A bed of nails.
(d) A slab of granite.
5. According to Part 1, Chapter 7, where does hope lie?
(a) With the Brotherhood.
(b) In the proles.
(c) In Winston alone.
(d) Nowhere to be found.
Short Answer Questions
1. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
2. What does the Party claim to have invented?
3. What is everyone in Oceania supposed to call each other?
4. Why was Ampleforth arrested?
5. What is Winston's phobia?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)