|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Oceania at war?
2. "The Revolution will be complete when the ______ is perfect."
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what will be Julia and Winston's next meeting place?
(a) Winston's apartment.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A quiet restaurant.
(d) A crowded marketplace.
4. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Going for a walk.
(b) Writing in his diary.
5. Who are the first two people Winston dreams about in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) His mother and sister.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special privilege do Inner Party members have?
2. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
3. What is the Newspeak word for individualism?
4. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
5. What does the area where Inner Party members live smell like?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)