|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is on Winston's lips when he awakens from his dream in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
(a) A man.
3. What concealed danger does Winston have to be careful of in the countryside?
(c) Thought Police.
4. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Writing in his diary.
(b) Going for a walk.
5. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Have sex with her.
(c) Pay her to not tell anyone he was there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Inner Party member with whom Julia had her first affair?
2. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
3. The Enemy of the People is...
4. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 7, Winston wonders, as he had many times before, if he is a _________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)