|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spoils Winston's plans to sit with the dark-haired girl in Part 2, Chapter 1?
2. By writing in his diary, Winston has committed a crime. What is the name of this crime?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 7, Winston wonders, as he had many times before, if he is a _________.
4. What keeps falling on London?
(a) Dogs and cats.
(b) Acid rain.
5. By Part 2, what is waiting for Winston?
(a) The grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which event's preparations causes an increase in working hours in Part 2, Chapter 4?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 1, where do Winston and the dark-haired girl agree to meet?
3. What do Mrs. Parsons' children want to see in Part 1, Chapter 2?
4. What is Winston's phobia?
5. What type of hats do capitalists supposedly wear?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)