|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what is Winston sorry he didn't do to his wife?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Love her.
(c) Pay her off.
(d) Kill her.
2. Where does Winston work?
(a) The Ministry of Love.
(b) The Ministry of Fear.
(c) The Ministry of Truth.
(d) The Ministry of Justice.
3. What is Winston's nickname for his wife?
(a) The human soundtrack.
(b) The wicked witch of Oceania.
(d) She who must be obeyed.
4. What does Winston remember above all about his childhood?
(a) Big Brother was everywhere.
(b) His mother never loved him.
(c) There was never enough to eat.
(d) Atomic bombs were falling.
5. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
Short Answer Questions
1. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
2. What is Parsons collecting money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. The telescreen announces a reduction in what type of rations?
4. What is Winston's apartment called?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 5, who has been vaporized?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)