|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Parsons want Winston to do in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Take her children to town.
(b) Look after her children.
(c) Give a message to her husband.
(d) Fix her sink.
2. What is Winston's most important task of the day in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) To get lunch for his boss.
(b) To rewrite a story about Goldstein.
(c) To correct a speech by Big Brother.
(d) To fix the grammar in a story about the Eurasian front.
3. Who spoils Winston's plans to sit with the dark-haired girl in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
5. Who/what is Tillotson?
(a) A skinny, pale-faced, ghost.
(b) A large, feeble-minded, automoton.
(c) A fat, sweaty, mess of a man.
(d) A small, precise-looking, dark-chinned man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Winston see in the hallway in Part 2, Chapter 1?
2. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
3. What is the name of the dead hero Winston invents?
4. "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: ___________________"
5. "The Revolution will be complete when the ______ is perfect."
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)