|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Journal.
(d) The Post.
2. What is the name of the mandatory morning exercise program?
(a) The Morning Stretches.
(b) The Mandatory Morning Exercise Program.
(c) The Physical Jerks.
(d) Aerobics with Goldstein.
3. What is the name of the device Winston uses to write?
4. What type of flower does Winston collect before meeting the dark-haired girl?
5. What is the name of Winston's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parsons collecting money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 5, what is one of the latest, favorite phrases of the Ministry of Plenty?
3. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
4. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
5. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)