|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the Parsons children use to hit Winston in the neck?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A catapult.
(c) A pellet gun.
(d) A rock.
2. Why did Parsons' daughter report a man to the police?
(a) He was from Eurasia.
(b) He was a member of the Brotherhood.
(c) They heard him swearing at Big Brother.
(d) He was wearing strange shoes.
3. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
(d) Living together.
4. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
5. What is the name of Winston's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important thing does Winston do when he comes home in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
3. How does Julia describe herself?
4. What is the name of the song on the telescreen?
5. In Newspeak, what word will eventually replace "bad"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)