|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spoils Winston's plans to sit with the dark-haired girl in Part 2, Chapter 1?
2. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
3. "The Revolution will be complete when the ______ is perfect."
4. What happened to the Inner Party member with whom Julia had her first affair?
(a) His helicopter crashed.
(b) He vanished mysteriously.
(c) He was caught and vaporized.
(d) He killed himself.
5. What is the name of Winston's "friend" who works at the Research Department?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Newspeak, what word will eventually replace "bad"?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 1, where do Winston and the dark-haired girl agree to meet?
3. What does Ampleforth have a talent for juggling?
4. What is the name of the song on the telescreen?
5. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)