|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Winston give Ogilvy?
(a) The Order of Oceania.
(b) The Keys to the City.
(c) The Silver Cross.
(d) The Order of Conspicuous Merit.
2. How many times has Julia had sex?
(a) She's a virgin.
(b) Scores of times.
(c) Hundreds of times.
(d) Dozens of times.
3. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
(a) Razor blades.
(b) Hair gel.
4. What do Parsons' children to do the old market-woman?
(a) Set her skirt on fire.
(b) Shoot her cat with a catapult.
(c) Steal her money.
(d) Kick her in the shins.
5. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He clean his ears.
(b) He does yoga.
(c) He touches his toes.
(d) Thirty-seven jumping jacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston's apartment called?
2. "The Revolution will be complete when the ______ is perfect."
3. For whom is Winston writing his diary?
4. What does Mrs. Parsons want Winston to do in Part 1, Chapter 2?
5. What is Parsons collecting money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)