|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hats do capitalists supposedly wear?
(b) Top hats.
(d) Baseball caps.
2. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
(b) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(c) Write pamplets on sex education.
(d) Advocate complete celibacy.
3. What is Parsons collecting money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Apathy Month.
(b) Atrocity Day.
(c) Hate Week.
(d) Love Hour.
4. Who were three of the original survivors of the revolution of whom Winston saw a picture?
(a) Jones, Aaronson, and Rutherford.
(b) McDonald, Martin, and King.
(c) Ford, Dent, and McMillan.
(d) Smith, Appleby, and Douglas.
5. What fell on Colchester?
(a) An atomic bomb.
(b) A UFO.
(c) A rocketbomb.
(d) A meteorite.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
2. How many kilometers can someone travel in Oceania before their passport is checked?
3. What does the woman in the telescreen call Winston?
4. Where does Winston work?
5. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)