|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston's apartment called?
(a) Oceania View.
(b) Victory Mansions.
(c) Grenadier Apartments.
(d) London House.
2. What does the girl with the dark hair do in Winston's dream?
(a) Bring Winston some flowers.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Kill Big Brother.
(d) Tear off her clothes.
3. How much does it cost for a nip of gin at the canteen?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Ten cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Five dollars.
4. With whom is Oceania at war?
5. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
(a) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
2. What is the name of the song on the telescreen?
3. During the Two Minutes Hate, what does everyone in the room do?
4. How does Winston recognize the junk shop?
5. What is the Newspeak name for people who have been vaporized?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)