|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Having an improper expression is called a ________.
2. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
(d) A man.
3. What do the bells of St. Clement's say?
(a) Oranges and lemons.
(b) Bluebirds in fountains.
(d) Pay me three farthings.
4. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Journal.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Sun.
5. What is the name of the mandatory morning exercise program?
(a) The Morning Stretches.
(b) Aerobics with Goldstein.
(c) The Mandatory Morning Exercise Program.
(d) The Physical Jerks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the official language of Oceania?
2. What keeps falling on London?
3. What is there a shortage of in Oceania?
4. What organization supplied comforts to the sailors on the Floating Fortress?
5. Who is Julia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)