|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important thing does Winston do when he comes home in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) He makes a plan to assassinate Big Brother.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He attempts suicide.
(d) He starts a diary.
2. How many clothing coupons does Winston get annually?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Four thousand.
3. What does Mrs. Parsons want Winston to do in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Fix her sink.
(b) Look after her children.
(c) Take her children to town.
(d) Give a message to her husband.
4. What organization supplied comforts to the sailors on the Floating Fortress?
(a) The FFCC.
(b) The FDA.
(c) The INGSOC.
(d) The OCCB.
5. How does Winston recognize the junk shop?
(a) Three metal balls.
(b) Four smiling fairies.
(c) Seven wooden books.
(d) Two ivory birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note left by the individual whom Winston sees in the hall say?
2. What fell on Colchester?
3. What was Rutherford's previous job?
4. What does the woman in the telescreen call Winston?
5. What is Winston's nickname for his wife?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)