|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing the dark-haired girl does before departing from Winston in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Turn Winston over to the Thought Police.
(b) Kiss Winston.
(c) Give Winston a book.
(d) Hold Winston's hand.
2. Who does Winston see in the hallway in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(b) The dark-haired girl.
3. What do Parsons' children to do the old market-woman?
(a) Set her skirt on fire.
(b) Steal her money.
(c) Kick her in the shins.
(d) Shoot her cat with a catapult.
4. By writing in his diary, Winston has committed a crime. What is the name of this crime?
5. Where does Winston work?
(a) The Ministry of Justice.
(b) The Ministry of Fear.
(c) The Ministry of Truth.
(d) The Ministry of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the device Winston uses to write?
2. What is Winston's most important task of the day in Part 1, Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Winston's wife?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 1, where do Winston and the dark-haired girl agree to meet?
5. What do the bells of St. Clement's say?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)