|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is everyone in Oceania supposed to call each other?
(a) Brother or sister.
2. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He touches his toes.
(b) He clean his ears.
(c) He does yoga.
(d) Thirty-seven jumping jacks.
3. Where does Winston work?
(a) The Ministry of Truth.
(b) The Ministry of Justice.
(c) The Ministry of Love.
(d) The Ministry of Fear.
4. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
(a) BIG BROTHER.
5. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Writing in his diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Revolution will be complete when the ______ is perfect."
2. What is Parsons collecting money for in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of Winston's "friend" who works at the Research Department?
4. What does the prostitute not have?
5. What is the name of the television-like appliance constantly watching Oceania's citizens?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)