|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Advocate complete celibacy.
(b) Write pamplets on sex education.
(c) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
(d) Perform arbitrary castrations.
2. What is the name of the song on the telescreen?
(a) Oceania, 'Tis For Thee.
(b) Oceania Rules.
(c) Oceania, The Free.
(d) Oceania, Leave Me Be.
3. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
4. What does Winston write repeatedly in his diary after thinking about the Two Minutes Hate?
(a) DOWN WITH THOUGHTCRIME.
(b) DOWN WITH RACISM.
(c) DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER.
(d) DOWN WITH THE PARTY.
5. Why did Parsons' daughter report a man to the police?
(a) They heard him swearing at Big Brother.
(b) He was a member of the Brotherhood.
(c) He was wearing strange shoes.
(d) He was from Eurasia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost for a nip of gin at the canteen?
2. What fell on Colchester?
3. How does Victory Gin smell?
4. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
5. Where did Oceania recently have a military victory?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)