Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston's bed feel like in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(b) A camp bed.
(c) A bed of nails.
(d) A slab of granite.
2. What did Airstrip One used to be called?
(a) France or Canada.
(b) The USA or America.
(c) East or West Germany.
(d) England or Britain.
3. What does Mrs. Parsons want Winston to do in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Give a message to her husband.
(b) Fix her sink.
(c) Look after her children.
(d) Take her children to town.
4. What is the Newspeak word for individualism?
5. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
(c) Gold plated.
(d) Gold ink.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: ___________________"
2. How long has O'Brien been watching Winston?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 5, who has been vaporized?
4. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
5. Who is Julia?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)