|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what is Tillotson?
(a) A large, feeble-minded, automoton.
(b) A fat, sweaty, mess of a man.
(c) A small, precise-looking, dark-chinned man.
(d) A skinny, pale-faced, ghost.
2. How does Julia describe herself?
(a) As much too young for Winston.
(b) As not clever.
(c) As very attractive.
(d) As a thought criminal.
3. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
4. How many kilometers can someone travel in Oceania before their passport is checked?
(a) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
5. What special privilege do Inner Party members have?
(a) They can take nice, long vacations.
(b) They can kill at will.
(c) They can turn their telescreens off.
(d) They can choose from Party women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most feared place in the Ministry of Love?
2. What do Mrs. Parsons' children want to see in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. For whom is Winston writing his diary?
4. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
5. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)