|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston's bed feel like in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) A bed of nails.
(c) A camp bed.
(d) A slab of granite.
2. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
3. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
(a) The Journal.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Times.
4. What is the name of the waste paper disposal chute in Winston's workplace?
(a) Remembering hole.
(b) Throwaway hole.
(c) Memory hole.
(d) Forgetful hole.
5. What device is used to write songs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
2. What is the name of the dead hero Winston invents?
3. What did Winston steal from his baby sister?
4. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
5. How does Winston recognize the junk shop?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)