|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Winston and Julia are not capable of doing?
(a) Committing suicide.
(b) Separating and never seeing each other again.
(c) Betraying their country.
(d) Killing many innocent people.
2. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
3. Of what are the walls of Winston's cell made?
(a) White porcelain.
(b) White plastic.
(c) White marble.
(d) White linoleum.
4. What type of flower does Winston collect before meeting the dark-haired girl?
5. What fell on Colchester?
(a) A meteorite.
(b) A rocketbomb.
(c) A UFO.
(d) An atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: ___________________"
2. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
3. What is the name of the waste paper disposal chute in Winston's workplace?
4. Which event's preparations causes an increase in working hours in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)