|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people brought to the Ministry of Love?
(a) To be given a fair trial.
(b) To be executed.
(c) To be made sane.
(d) To be loved.
2. What did Winston steal from his baby sister?
3. What concealed danger does Winston have to be careful of in the countryside?
(c) Thought Police.
4. What does Winston remember above all about his childhood?
(a) Atomic bombs were falling.
(b) There was never enough to eat.
(c) Big Brother was everywhere.
(d) His mother never loved him.
5. What does Mr. Charrington order the officers to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) Kill Julia.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Stand down.
(d) Pick up the pieces of the paperweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Winston give Ogilvy?
2. What do Mrs. Parsons' children want to see in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. What was the refugee woman doing in Winston's dream in Part 2, Chapter 7?
4. What ailment does Winston suffer from?
5. What is the most feared place in the Ministry of Love?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)