|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia think is behind the picture in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(b) A microphone.
(d) A safe.
2. What was smashed during the arrest of Winston and Julia?
(a) Winston's ego.
(b) The paperweight.
(c) The bed.
(d) Julia's knee.
3. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He does yoga.
(b) He clean his ears.
(c) Thirty-seven jumping jacks.
(d) He touches his toes.
4. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
(a) His wife.
(b) His plumber.
(c) His comrade.
(d) His servant.
5. What is the last line of the rhyme in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) When I grow tired, say the bells of Beachpyre.
(b) When I grow rich, say the bells of Shoreditch.
(c) When I grow old, say the bells of Seahold.
(d) When I grow flowers, say the bells of Haight Towers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dead hero Winston invents?
2. How does Winston recognize the junk shop?
3. What do the bells of St. Clement's say?
4. Why does Julia ask Winston to turn around in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of O'Brien's servant, and where does Winston think he is from?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)