|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julia?
(a) A storeowner who Winston knows.
(b) A person who Winston invents for his job.
(c) A member of the Thought Police.
(d) The dark-haired girl.
2. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
(b) Gold ink.
(d) Gold plated.
3. Why does Julia ask Winston to turn around in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) So she an get a gift out of her bag.
(b) So she can undress.
(c) So she can dress.
(d) So she can put on makeup.
4. How many kilometers can someone travel in Oceania before their passport is checked?
(b) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
5. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bone is Winston especially afraid will break in Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. What will happen thirty seconds after Winston leaves O'Brien's house?
3. What is the only thing that the Party cannot do to Winston and Julia?
4. How many times has Julia had sex?
5. What do Mrs. Parsons' children want to see in Part 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)