|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Winston re-write?
(a) The Journal.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Post.
2. Why was Ampleforth arrested?
(a) He was wearing strange shoes.
(b) He was a member of the Brotherhood.
(c) His parents were from Eurasia.
(d) He used the word.
3. How many clothing coupons does Winston get annually?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Four thousand.
(d) Five thousand.
4. What is the name of the waste paper disposal chute in Winston's workplace?
(a) Forgetful hole.
(b) Remembering hole.
(c) Memory hole.
(d) Throwaway hole.
5. What does Winston's bed feel like in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(b) A camp bed.
(c) A bed of nails.
(d) A slab of granite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winston think he is at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 1?
2. How many times has Julia had sex?
3. What is the last line of the rhyme in Part 2, Chapter 8?
4. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
5. How many fingers is O'Brien holding up in Part 3, Chapter 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)