|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman in the telescreen call Winston?
(a) 6079 Smith W.
(b) W. Smith 6079.
(c) Winston Smith 6079.
(d) 6079 W.S.
2. What did Airstrip One used to be called?
(a) England or Britain.
(b) France or Canada.
(c) East or West Germany.
(d) The USA or America.
3. For whom is Winston writing his diary?
(d) Big Brother.
4. What is the name of Winston's wife?
5. What is the only thing Winston and Julia are not capable of doing?
(a) Betraying their country.
(b) Committing suicide.
(c) Killing many innocent people.
(d) Separating and never seeing each other again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
2. Why are people brought to the Ministry of Love?
3. What does the prostitute not have?
4. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
5. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)