|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
2. What concealed danger does Winston have to be careful of in the countryside?
(a) Thought Police.
3. What keeps falling on London?
(c) Acid rain.
(d) Dogs and cats.
4. How many fingers is O'Brien holding up in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Parsons arrested?
2. What device is used to write songs?
3. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
4. What is the name of the dead hero Winston invents?
5. With whom is Oceania at war?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)