|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell is common to Winston's apartment building?
(b) Stewed beef.
2. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
(a) BIG BROTHER.
3. What do the common criminals call the political prisoners?
(d) Pol Pot.
4. How many fingers is O'Brien holding up in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. Why was Parsons arrested?
(a) He killed his wife and children.
(b) He wanted to change the name of Hate Week.
(c) He is guilty of Thoughtcrime.
(d) He was slacking off at work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl with the dark hair do in Winston's dream?
2. Who were three of the original survivors of the revolution of whom Winston saw a picture?
3. What is the only thing that the Party cannot do to Winston and Julia?
4. What is the prole woman doing outside the window in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. Where was the telescreen that caught Winston and Julia hidden?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)