|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Oceania at war?
2. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He does yoga.
(b) Thirty-seven jumping jacks.
(c) He clean his ears.
(d) He touches his toes.
3. What is the name of the song on the telescreen?
(a) Oceania, 'Tis For Thee.
(b) Oceania, The Free.
(c) Oceania Rules.
(d) Oceania, Leave Me Be.
4. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(b) Writing in his diary.
(d) Going for a walk.
5. What organization supplied comforts to the sailors on the Floating Fortress?
(a) The FFCC.
(b) The INGSOC.
(c) The OCCB.
(d) The FDA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
2. What is the minimum age for joining the Spies?
3. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
4. What is the name of the device Winston uses to write?
5. What do Mrs. Parsons' children want to see in Part 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)