|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Winston's wife?
2. What is the name of the song on the telescreen?
(a) Oceania, 'Tis For Thee.
(b) Oceania, The Free.
(c) Oceania, Leave Me Be.
(d) Oceania Rules.
3. How many clothing coupons does Winston get annually?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Five thousand.
(c) Four thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
4. What does the girl with the dark hair do in Winston's dream?
(a) Kill Big Brother.
(b) Tear off her clothes.
(c) Bring Winston some flowers.
(d) Sing a song.
5. What was Rutherford's previous job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute not have?
2. According to Part 1, Chapter 7, where does hope lie?
3. Who were three of the original survivors of the revolution of whom Winston saw a picture?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 7, Winston wonders, as he had many times before, if he is a _________.
5. Consorting with prostitutes was "dangerous, ___________________." (Part 1, Chapter 6)
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)