Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has O'Brien been watching Winston?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four months.
(c) His entire life.
(d) Seven years.
2. With whom is Oceania at war?
3. What is written on the flag that keeps flapping?
(a) BIG BROTHER.
4. How does Winston recognize the junk shop?
(a) Four smiling fairies.
(b) Three metal balls.
(c) Two ivory birds.
(d) Seven wooden books.
5. By Part 2, what is waiting for Winston?
(c) The grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fell on Colchester?
2. What bone is Winston especially afraid will break in Part 3, Chapter 2?
3. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
4. Who/what is Tillotson?
5. What does Julia call the only safe way to talk in public?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)