|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
(a) To choke down some food.
(b) To vomit profusely.
(c) To shout filthy words.
(d) To turn back time.
2. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Advocate complete celibacy.
(b) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(c) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
(d) Write pamplets on sex education.
3. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
4. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
(a) Gold ink.
(c) Gold plated.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what will be Julia and Winston's next meeting place?
(a) A crowded marketplace.
(b) Winston's apartment.
(c) A quiet restaurant.
(d) A hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute not have?
2. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
3. Of what do Winston and Julia not discuss the possibility?
4. What did Airstrip One used to be called?
5. Who are the first two people Winston dreams about in Part 1, Chapter 3?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)