|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Writing in his diary.
(b) Going for a walk.
2. What is the name of Winston's wife?
3. How does Julia describe herself?
(a) As a thought criminal.
(b) As not clever.
(c) As very attractive.
(d) As much too young for Winston.
4. What does Julia call the only safe way to talk in public?
(a) Broken telephone.
(c) Talking by installments.
(d) Sign language.
5. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in the telescreen call Winston?
2. What is the Newspeak word for individualism?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what is Winston sorry he didn't do to his wife?
4. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what will be Julia and Winston's next meeting place?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)