|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what will be Julia and Winston's next meeting place?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A quiet restaurant.
(c) A crowded marketplace.
(d) Winston's apartment.
2. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(b) Writing in his diary.
(d) Going for a walk.
3. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
(a) A peculiar grave courtesy.
(b) A warm welcoming manner.
(c) A strange sort of tick.
(d) An odd humourous tone.
4. What ailment does Winston suffer from?
(a) Swollen lymph nodes.
(c) Varicose veins.
(d) A varicose ulcer.
5. Who are the first two people Winston dreams about in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) His brother and sister.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His mother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for O'Brien's encounter with Winston?
2. What is the name of the mandatory morning exercise program?
3. What does Ingsoc mean?
4. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
5. Consorting with prostitutes was "dangerous, ___________________." (Part 1, Chapter 6)
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)