|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
2. If independent thought and a diary are the first step, what is the last step?
(a) The Ministry of Love.
3. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
(a) His servant.
(b) His plumber.
(c) His comrade.
(d) His wife.
4. What do the bells of St. Clement's say?
(a) Pay me three farthings.
(b) Oranges and lemons.
(d) Bluebirds in fountains.
5. What ailment does Winston suffer from?
(a) Swollen lymph nodes.
(c) A varicose ulcer.
(d) Varicose veins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winston miss a meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
2. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
3. What fell on Colchester?
4. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
5. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)