|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What differentiates the way O'Brien speaks from other Inner Party members?
(a) A strange sort of tick.
(b) An odd humourous tone.
(c) A peculiar grave courtesy.
(d) A warm welcoming manner.
2. What is the name of the mandatory morning exercise program?
(a) The Morning Stretches.
(b) The Physical Jerks.
(c) The Mandatory Morning Exercise Program.
(d) Aerobics with Goldstein.
3. What is Winston's nickname for his wife?
(b) The human soundtrack.
(c) The wicked witch of Oceania.
(d) She who must be obeyed.
4. What is the Newspeak word for individualism?
5. What does the prostitute not have?
(a) Change for a ten.
(b) Proper ID.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many clothing coupons does Winston get annually?
2. What is used only by the proles?
3. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
4. What does Ingsoc mean?
5. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)