|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is on Winston's lips when he awakens from his dream in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He touches his toes.
(b) He clean his ears.
(c) He does yoga.
(d) Thirty-seven jumping jacks.
3. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Pay her to not tell anyone he was there.
(c) Have sex with her.
4. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(b) Advocate complete celibacy.
(c) Write pamplets on sex education.
(d) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
5. What does the prostitute not have?
(b) Change for a ten.
(c) Proper ID.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
2. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
3. What does Julia call the only safe way to talk in public?
4. Who are the first two people Winston dreams about in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)