|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Part 2, what is waiting for Winston?
(c) The grave.
2. What does the prostitute not have?
(b) Change for a ten.
(c) Proper ID.
3. What is the Newspeak word for individualism?
4. Who will meet Winston if O'Brien isn't home?
(a) His wife.
(b) His servant.
(c) His plumber.
(d) His comrade.
5. What fell on Colchester?
(a) A meteorite.
(b) A rocketbomb.
(c) A UFO.
(d) An atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Inner Party member with whom Julia had her first affair?
2. How does Julia describe herself?
3. Consorting with prostitutes was "dangerous, ___________________." (Part 1, Chapter 6)
4. What is the last thing Winston does in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)