Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pencil does O'Brien use?
(b) Gold ink.
(c) Gold plated.
2. What does the woman in the telescreen call Winston?
(a) W. Smith 6079.
(b) 6079 W.S.
(c) Winston Smith 6079.
(d) 6079 Smith W.
3. What did Airstrip One used to be called?
(a) The USA or America.
(b) France or Canada.
(c) England or Britain.
(d) East or West Germany.
4. What does the prostitute not have?
(b) Proper ID.
(c) Change for a ten.
5. What do the proles call rocketbombs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ingsoc mean?
2. If independent thought and a diary are the first step, what is the last step?
3. How does Winston recognize the junk shop?
4. What ailment does Winston suffer from?
5. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)