|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
2. Why does Julia ask Winston to turn around in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) So she an get a gift out of her bag.
(b) So she can undress.
(c) So she can dress.
(d) So she can put on makeup.
3. What does Julia think is behind the picture in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) A safe.
(c) A microphone.
4. What does the prostitute not have?
(a) Change for a ten.
(d) Proper ID.
5. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(b) Advocate complete celibacy.
(c) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
(d) Write pamplets on sex education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
2. What were the police holding when they arrested Winston and Julia?
3. What does Mr. Charrington order the officers to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
4. What is used only by the proles?
5. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)