|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Winston's wife?
2. What is the prole woman doing outside the window in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Humming and painting.
(b) Whistling and gardening.
(c) Singing and hanging laundry.
(d) Chanting and walking by.
3. What device is used to write songs?
4. What does Mr. Charrington order the officers to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) Pick up the pieces of the paperweight.
(b) Kill Julia.
(c) Let them go.
(d) Stand down.
5. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Have sex with her.
(c) Pay her to not tell anyone he was there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston's phobia?
2. Where was the telescreen that caught Winston and Julia hidden?
3. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
4. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
5. What is Winston's nickname for his wife?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)