|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the telescreen that caught Winston and Julia hidden?
(a) In the cabinet.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) In the ceiling.
(d) Behind the picture.
2. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
(a) To choke down some food.
(b) To turn back time.
(c) To vomit profusely.
(d) To shout filthy words.
3. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
(b) Writing in his diary.
(c) Going for a walk.
4. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
5. What is the name of Winston's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
2. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
3. What is Winston's nickname for his wife?
4. What words bring the beginning of the end for Julia and Winston?
5. What was smashed during the arrest of Winston and Julia?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)