|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winston's phobia?
(b) Open spaces.
(d) English people.
2. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(b) Advocate complete celibacy.
(c) Write pamplets on sex education.
(d) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
3. Why does Julia ask Winston to turn around in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) So she can undress.
(b) So she an get a gift out of her bag.
(c) So she can put on makeup.
(d) So she can dress.
4. What were the police holding when they arrested Winston and Julia?
5. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
(c) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
2. What is used only by the proles?
3. What is the name of Winston's wife?
4. What device is used to write songs?
5. What is the prole woman doing outside the window in Part 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)