|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used only by the proles?
(b) Hand tools.
2. What does the Junior Anti-Sex League do?
(a) Advocate complete celibacy.
(b) Hunt down adulterers and prostitutes.
(c) Perform arbitrary castrations.
(d) Write pamplets on sex education.
3. What words bring the beginning of the end for Julia and Winston?
(a) You are the dead.
(b) You are not as smart as you think you are.
(c) Get down on the ground.
(d) You have been betrayed.
4. What urge is stronger than ever when Winston was finished writing about the prostitute?
(a) To choke down some food.
(b) To vomit profusely.
(c) To turn back time.
(d) To shout filthy words.
5. What is the name of Winston's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prole woman doing outside the window in Part 2, Chapter 4?
2. What is the ideal way for children to be conceived in Oceania?
3. What does Julia think is behind the picture in Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. What does Mr. Charrington order the officers to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
5. What device is used to write songs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)