|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia think is behind the picture in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) A safe.
(c) A microphone.
2. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
(b) The unspeakable.
(c) Our shared responsibility.
(d) Our duty to the party.
3. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
(a) The Brotherhood.
(b) The FFCC.
(c) The Ministry of Truth.
(d) The Thought Police.
4. Where was the telescreen that caught Winston and Julia hidden?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the ceiling.
(c) Behind the picture.
(d) In the cabinet.
5. What is Winston's phobia?
(a) Open spaces.
(d) English people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the police holding when they arrested Winston and Julia?
2. What is the prole woman doing outside the window in Part 2, Chapter 4?
3. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
4. What is Winston doing at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
5. Consorting with prostitutes was "dangerous, ___________________." (Part 1, Chapter 6)
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)