|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was smashed during the arrest of Winston and Julia?
(a) Winston's ego.
(b) Julia's knee.
(c) The paperweight.
(d) The bed.
2. What device is used to write songs?
3. When Winston sees the prostitute in the light, he sees that she is _____.
(d) A man.
4. What does Julia think is behind the picture in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A safe.
5. Why does Julia ask Winston to turn around in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) So she can put on makeup.
(b) So she can dress.
(c) So she an get a gift out of her bag.
(d) So she can undress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winston's nickname for his wife?
2. What does Mr. Charrington order the officers to do in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. What does Winston decide to do with the prostitute?
4. To what organization does Mr. Charrington really belong?
5. Katharine has two names for sex. One is "making a baby." What is the other?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)