Quiz: Part 3, Chapter 2 to Part 3, Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where has Winston failed to make progress by Part 3, Chapter 4?
2. How long has O'Brien been watching Winston?
a) His entire life.
b) Four months.
c) Ten years.
d) Seven years.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 4, what is the third phrase Winston writes?
a) Freedom is Slavery.
b) God is Power.
c) I love Big Brother.
d) Two and two make four.
4. What is the object of power, according to O'Brien?
a) Stability in society.
5. What should be the starting point to Winston's thoughts, as stated in Part 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)