|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the man in the car that Will's father tried to help?
(a) Lost a leg.
(d) Lost an arm.
2. Where is Sergio and another boy on September 9?
(a) The Magnificent Mile.
(b) Museum of Science and Industry.
(c) O'Hare International Airport.
(d) The zoo.
3. What color are Naheed's eyes?
4. What does Will tell Alex and Ben on September 10 that he wants to do after school?
(a) Play a video game.
(b) Go bicycling.
(c) Play basketball.
(d) Go to the pizza place.
5. On September 10, what does Ben want to eat from Will's lunch?
(c) Potato chips.
6. How many infractions or speeding tickets had Will's father received in his driving career?
(a) 3 or 4.
(c) 4 or 5.
(d) A couple.
7. What did Aimee find on the pillows of their beds at their hotel in Chicago?
(a) 2 peppermints.
(b) 2 miniature candy bars.
(c) 2 chocolates.
(d) 2 mints.
8. Who his Will traveling with on September 9?
(a) Mother, sister, and brother.
(d) Mother and 2 sisters.
9. On September 10, what time do the seventh graders have lunch in Aimee's school?
10. Who is Nasheed waiting for at O'Hare?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A cousin.
11. Where was Aimee's favorite vacation?
(a) Rocky Mountain National Park
(b) Magic Kingdom, Orland.
(c) Yellowstone National Park.
(d) Disney World, Anaheim.
12. How many students from New York State were honored for their scores on a math test?
13. What color hair does the boy have who is with Sergio on September 9?
14. How many kids are in Will's seventh grade?
15. On September 10, who does Will look for in the cafeteria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Naheed's hair?
2. What does Aimee's father teach?
3. On September 10, what video games does Alex want Ben and Will to play?
4. What was Will's father's name?
5. What is the name of Sergio's father?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)