|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When does Arthur start thinking about leaving his wife?
2. How does Walt die?
3. What does Seymour do to Sybil right before they get out of the water?
4. Who is Joan?
5. Where are Mrs. Snell's matches from?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why aren't there any men 'seen' in the story, Uncle Wiggily in Connecticut?
2. Why does Ginnie suddenly forgive Selena's debt?
3. Why does Eloise so fondly remember Walt?
This section contains 1,019 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)